Pedigree® Tasty Bites Dog Treats Cheesy Nibbles with Cheese and Beef uploaded by samantha H.Pedigree® Tasty Bites Dog Treats Cheesy Nibbles with Cheese and Beef uploaded by Courtney M.Pedigree® Tasty Bites Dog Treats Cheesy Nibbles with Cheese and Beef uploaded by Laura H.

BY PEDIGREE

Tantalising tasty bite-sized treats, great for big and small dogs. The perfect way to treat your dog. Chewy Cubes with Chicken or Beef - mouth-watering bite-sized chunks that are perfect for enjoying at any time! Complementary pet food developed by nutritionists and vets at Waltham? Centre for Pet Nutrition. Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help maintain your dog's natural defences and minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones. Delicious dog treats and biscuits that contain no artificial colours or flavours.Dogs love to be rewarded - Pedigree Tasty bites are a range of tantalising tasty bite-sized dog treats that come in many shapes and varieties. Great for big and small mouths, they are the perfect way to treat your dog whenever you want*. Tasty bites dog treats have added Omega 3, vitamins and minerals, and contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel good about it too! *Please be kind to their weight by following our feeding instructions. By living life to the full, dogs help us enjoy the simple joys of everyday life. The treats we feed our pets, as a reward, to bond, train or just play, are the little ways we celebrate the joy they bring to us. With the help of nutritionists and vets at Waltham? Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree has created a varied range of tasty dog treats that come in all shapes, sizes and textures. All to keep dogs exuberant, the way we love them.

Ingredients
Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Beef), Various Sugars, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Milk and Milk Derivatives (including 4% Cheese), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Seeds, Oils and Fats, Herbs

Preparation and Usage
Feeding instructions: Toy dogs (2-3kg), feed up to 7 nibbles per day, Small dogs (4-9kg), feed up to 11 nibbles per day. Medium dogs (10-15kg), feed up to 23 nibbles per day. Medium-Large dogs (16-24kg), feed up to 33 nibbles per day. Large dogs (25kg+), feed up to 46 nibbles per day. Please reduce main meal accordingly. Use within 14 days of opening. To maintain quality and freshness after opening, use the reseal device. Fresh drinking water should always be available.

Additives
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Health claims
Omega 3 to help keep him fit for life
Vitamins to help maintain his natural defences
Minerals including calcium to help give him strong bones

Warnings
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.

Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
My dog loves these treats. He gets really excited when I open a packet and never seems to get tired of them. They're quite small but very tasty so he's still happy with them even though it's better for him too. Would definitely recommend based on my boys reaction
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
5 star rating given due to my gorgeous fur babies reaction when she sees the packet alone! She absolutely loves these treats and she is a fussy girl! They’re a great price, often picked up for £1 and if they keep my dog happy, I’ll keep on buying 👍🏻
Abbie M.
perth
My dog loves these she’s always excited for these. There great for training as there small and won’t make your dog put on weight as there so small. They are such a good price and quality treat. Will definitely buy her these again as she enjoys them so much!!!
Mina N.
Belgrade
Ma doxie gives this one a solid 10! He loves it, it's his favorite treat. Definitely will repurchase for a while.✨
Stephanie M.
paisley
My dog loves these treats, he usually doesnt like other ones but he loves these! My friends dog loves them aswell
Anna N.
Manchester
My baby girl loves these!! I tend to buy all kinds of treats for my dog and those are one of her favourites!
Tyler G.
The dog loves these, used to train him as a puppy and he still enjoys them today, there is a limit to the amount they can have per day (dependent on size)
Catarina S.
My little dog favourite treats ever! She goes crazy when I give her this ones! I like it, I'm very careful with her hair, and I give this ones to her and her hair doesn't have fall out.
Элина Б.
Nalchik
Cool food! Dogs love it! Most often buy it. Not expensive, but high quality. Советую этот корм. Для собак средних пород идеально.