BY PEDIGREE #16 in Dog Treats

PEDIGREE® STACKERZ™ Sticks is a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each treat combines two tasty flavors and has breakable pieces, making it perfect for any size dog.

• Keeps your pet engaged and occupied
  • Appetizing cheddar flavor will keep your dog mouth watering
  • Treat sticks add variety and nourishment in your pet diet

Ingredients: <p>Beef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Propylene Glycol, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Oat Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Poultry Flavor, Glycerin, Dried Bacon Fat, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Dried Cheese (SOURCE Of Cheddar Flavor),Potassium Sorbate(A Preservative),Hickory Smoke Flavor, Calcium Propionate(A Preservative),Bha (A Preservative),Citric Acid(A Preservative),Vitamins(Choline Chloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin(Vitamin B2),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(Vitamin B6),Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate(Vitamin B1),Alpha Tocopherol Acetate(Source Of Vitamin E)),Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Red 40,Blue 2,Yellow 5,Yellow 6.</p>

Michele N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs gobbled these down!! They loved these treats.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to the type of treats I buy for my pets and for my dogs I tend to make sure they have treats without to much of certain ingredients which can be hard for them to digest or contain to much fat and sodium in them.
These treats were not too bad with those ingredients and they absolutely loved these treats! I would repurchase these again!
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In my personal experience I thought these would make a tasty treat to my fur babies but it didn’t do them too well 😥 they had a very bad case of stomach pain and yellow & watery poop 💩 i Believe they are a bit too greasy causing them to upset theirs stomach.
Anna K.
auburn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ll come to hang with out and see what time you want us and then I say merry go to church ⛪ night and sorry 😐 I don’t want anything else going for me so I’m just leaving the mall I’ll let Vika I have one ☝ was my day I was thinking 🤔 I want ️I’m
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
Our dog really loves this product. It's crunchy and our dog really enjoy chewing his food. I don't worry if they run out of this product because it's easy to find in any stores. This is out preferred food for our cute dog.
Liz C.
Oklahoma City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My golden/collie mix seams to like these, I gave her one, turn around to close the bag and it’s gone, either she plays hide and seek with it or she eats! I’m not a fan of dog treats as they smell gross but I’m not the one eating them
Kiara R.
orlando
My dog loves all things food! so when she sees around the corner with this treats she gets happy. My dog is a medium size dog 25 pounds. But there is other treats my dog seems to prefer that’s cheaper and comes with more treat!
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog looks forward to me bringing a bag of these home each pay day. I love how uthfal he is when he sees these in the bag. Not only are they healthy but there great treats
Carmen R.
My dog love this ....
Did not know these came in bacon flavor.... I have only fed my dogs the beef flavor. And what do you know, my dogs love these. I will be ordering more.
Raquel V.
Orlando, FL
This treat is awesome. I was having a difficult time kind of training my dog until a friend told me about this treat. Now as soon as he see his treats his sits down.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are not that great. The flavor and color look and smell fake. I will say the price is well but it seems to be filled with a bunch of stuff that isn’t healthy