BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Stackerz™ Smoky Bacon & Cheddar Flavor Treats for Dogs.
New!
Real meat is the #1 Ingredient.
Proudly produced in our North American sites. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
Our dog really loves this product. It's crunchy and our dog really enjoy chewing his food. I don't worry if they run out of this product because it's easy to find in any stores. This is out preferred food for our cute dog.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have a small dog and he likes them. We just bought a bag today and goes nuts for it already. They are soft enough for him so I don't have to rip it into pieces. The only done side is that they smell disgusting.
Sarah K.
While my dogs definitely enjoy these treats, I am super hesitant to give the treats to them often due to the ingredients.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs and english bulldog and saint love treats! And I don't mind giving them these. They seem to like them!
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats. Very affordable and they are great for my small dog and my large one
Zoe g.
Great northern road , Aberdeen
Dog goes mad for these

Nice and cheap and easy to use for training

Buy these all the time and use them before he goes to bed so he knows it’s bedtime! Would buy again and recommend to a fussy eater
Ronniel D06-046443 M.
Doral, FL
Pedigree stackerz treats for dogs smoky bacon and cheddar flavor is a good product of pedigree brand, my dog love and enjoy when eat this product,it's a great prize for my dogs , when they behave well, i recomend 100% buy this product