BY PEDIGREE #8 in Dog Treats

Real meat is the No. 1 ingredient. 1-1/2 pounds. 2 tasty flavors in every meat. Breakable pieces for any size dog. Calorie Content (calculated): 2870 kcal ME/kg; 65 kcal ME/full stick. Pedigree Foundation: For more information visit pedigreefoundation.org. www.pedigree.com. Questions or comments? 1-800-525-5273. For your dog's daily oral care try Dentastix oral care dog treats. Made in North America.

Ingredients

Beef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Propylene Glycol, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Oat Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Poultry Flavor, Glycerin, Dried Bacon Fat, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Dried Cheese, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Hickory Smoke Flavor, Caramel Color, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), BHA (a Preservative), Citric Acid (a Preservative), Natural Filet Mignon Flavor, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E)), Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

• If you received your Stackerz through Influenster, what flavor di...9 Answers
  • Will they irritate my dog's skin? She has sensitive spots around ...1 Answers
  • We would like to know what stores all carry this product along wi...1 Answers
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
My dogs love these treats, not sure if they are the best for them but I guess it’s okay since they are treats and they don’t get them all the time. I buy these sometimes when I’m at the store and don’t have time to go to the pet store to buy the organic ones.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
My dog enjoys these so much! You can tell how she devours the meat and munches on the bone. The price is good for the amount of pieces it has. I recommend buying these for your dog.. dogs love bones am I right ? Will be purchasing these again.😊
Tania G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Filet mignon? Who doesn’t love filet mignon. Your dog will love you forever. This is one of my dogs favorite wet food. I think it’s a good value when you purchase more than one rather than just one. Try it.
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I give my dog dry food the majority of the time so I like to give him meaty treats. He loves these!! They’re a great value and have never disappointed! My dog is a medium size yorkie/ bichon mix
Diana C.
Houston Tx
My doog loveit omg i think is the best food for doogs i buyit at walmart and is so cheap i buy like 5 or more so i can have extras i really dont like purina try i really recommended.
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
I think this is by far the best way to treat training doggs pedigree has its own line of great savory flavors for ur pet that will have them preforming the best possible to keep getting treated with these dog treats.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy loves these treats! He is extremely picky, so I was happy when we finally found a treat he liked to use for good behavior. You can find just about anywhere. We typically go to Kroger or PetSmart.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so convenient for on the go. Very inexpensive and worth the price. You can find these at any local store . Dogs love them for sure.  Would definitely recommend to others to try
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. He begs for them. He will do all of his tricks for them which is awesome. So I’ll be sure to keep a bag of these perfectly priced treats on hand.
Nia J.
What flavor does your dog like the best?
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
If you received your Stackerz through Influenster, what flavor did you receive? My furbabies got the Filet Mignon & Bacon and loved them!
Holli N.
Are these a soft chewy treat or a rough hard treat?
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What other flavors arel available?
denise r.
My one dog gets sick with these but my second dog LOVES THESE !! they are very affordable!