BY PEDIGREE

Real meat is the No. 1 ingredient. 1-1/2 pounds. 2 tasty flavors in every meat. Breakable pieces for any size dog. Calorie Content (calculated): 2870 kcal ME/kg; 65 kcal ME/full stick. Pedigree Foundation: For more information visit pedigreefoundation.org. www.pedigree.com. Questions or comments? 1-800-525-5273. For your dog's daily oral care try Dentastix oral care dog treats. Made in North America.

Ingredients

Beef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Propylene Glycol, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Oat Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Poultry Flavor, Glycerin, Dried Bacon Fat, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Dried Cheese, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Hickory Smoke Flavor, Caramel Color, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), BHA (a Preservative), Citric Acid (a Preservative), Natural Filet Mignon Flavor, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E)), Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

• If you received your Stackerz through Influenster, what f...9 Answers
  • Will they irritate my dog's skin? She has sensitive spots...1 Answers
  • We would like to know what stores all carry this product ...1 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My doggie loves these, but she can only have them once in awhile because she has a sensitive stomach.  She only need 1 though because she’s 10pounds and they are good size treats.  I will buy them agian and I recommend them to people who are new to them.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
My dogs love these treats, not sure if they are the best for them but I guess it’s okay since they are treats and they don’t get them all the time. I buy these sometimes when I’m at the store and don’t have time to go to the pet store to buy the organic ones.
Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Filet mignon? Who doesn’t love filet mignon. Your dog will love you forever. This is one of my dogs favorite wet food. I think it’s a good value when you purchase more than one rather than just one. Try it.
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I give my dog dry food the majority of the time so I like to give him meaty treats. He loves these!! They’re a great value and have never disappointed! My dog is a medium size yorkie/ bichon mix
Diana C.
Houston Tx
My doog loveit omg i think is the best food for doogs i buyit at walmart and is so cheap i buy like 5 or more so i can have extras i really dont like purina try i really recommended.
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
I think this is by far the best way to treat training doggs pedigree has its own line of great savory flavors for ur pet that will have them preforming the best possible to keep getting treated with these dog treats.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. He begs for them. He will do all of his tricks for them which is awesome. So I’ll be sure to keep a bag of these perfectly priced treats on hand.
April D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried these but they are not my first choice for my beagle. I think there are better quality ingredients in other dog foods at the store. This seems to have more fillers than other foods offered. I won't be repurchasing.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
My dog enjoys these so much! You can tell how she devours the meat and munches on the bone. The price is good for the amount of pieces it has. I recommend buying these for your dog.. dogs love bones am I right ? Will be purchasing these again.😊
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs loves these bacon treats a lot, my dog really enjoys these a lot. They are a really good price also. I would definitely buy these again for my dogs. I would definitely recommend these to other dog owners to try for there dogs.
Nia J.
What flavor does your dog like the best?
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
If you received your Stackerz through Influenster, what flavor did you receive? My furbabies got the Filet Mignon & Bacon and loved them!
Holli N.
Are these a soft chewy treat or a rough hard treat?
denise r.
My one dog gets sick with these but my second dog LOVES THESE !! they are very affordable!
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What other flavors arel available?