Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPedigree
Pedigree Stackerz Sizzling Bacon & Cheddar Flavor Chips

Pedigree® Stackerz® Sizzling Bacon & Cheddar Flavor Chips

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, incorporated. A soft, meaty chip every dog will love. Treats for Dogs Real Meat is the #1 Ingredient 1½ Pounds 2 Tasty Flavors in Every Treat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree® Stackerz® Sizzling Bacon & Cheddar Flavor Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Maria I.
New Jersey
Pedigree® Stackerz® Sizzling Bacon & Cheddar Flavor Chips uploaded by Maria I.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
My dog loves these. I have a Rottweiler though so he’s not very picky. They don’t make him go to the bathroom which is good because a lot of treats do. He has a sensitive stomach lol. This is him above!
Yuvis C.
Cypress, TX
Pedigree® Stackerz® Sizzling Bacon & Cheddar Flavor Chips uploaded by Yuvis C.
Purchased at: PETCO
A mis niñas le encanta son muy buenas estas golosinas . Ellas se ponen súper contenta cada ves que les doy . Yo estoy muy satisfecha con esto ya que me pongo contenta cuando ellas comen bien , lo súper recomiendo si tiene perritos pequeños 😍
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
I think their great my dog seems to love them their very affordable my dog is a medium dog
Mirelise M.
My baby girl loves this. Every time she’s good she give her a little treat and then she always comes back for more. I’m sure she loves bacon as much as I do.
Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
My dogs love these! They are thinner and easier to chew for my small dog and my lab loves catching them!
Catlina A.
pitt
It’s so funny how my dog reacts to this he loves it but I want to give him one only but he puts his little cute face and I give him one more bit this product I would recommend because I know your dog will enjoy this treat like mine did (enjoy your cute pups)
Gabriela O.
Mercedes, TX
I’m not sure why my doggies didn’t like the cheddar flavor in these snacks, but it may not apply to all dogs I think mine just prefer a different flavor.
Sheri K.
Collinsville, AL
Our dogs ofcourse love these,, It has Bacon right in the name. These I have found are good for catch training. My dogs have yet to miss one. Trick is, let them see and smell it, before you pitch it, and they will catch it every time. They love these,and I love that they Love them. It's fun to show people at gatherings, how talented our dogs are.
Ashlee H.
Baytown, TX
They freak over these !! May be the reason they actually smell Lk real bacon!! Great for training as well ! Highly recommend !! No cons so far ! But I live by all pedigree products
Emma L.
San Antonio, TX
I’m never buying anything from this brand. My dog hates this and her stool is the worst when she used to eat this. Her breath and poop was the worst when eating this. I would not recommend this brand.

Looking for your answer?