BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great treat for your dog. My dog loves these. Very affordable for anyone. Treat sized for your dog.
Camilla O.
Santa Clara, CA
My dogs absolutely love this stackerz. My Labrador loves bacon in all his food but this is his favorite snack. I just wish they sold it in bigger portions.
Clarisse T.
My pups love these, anything with bacon in them, they enjoy, it lasts a good while and good for training purposes as well.
Jimena E.
ITS A GREAT BRAND WITH THE It is GREAT WITH FOOD FOR DOG AND I BELIEVE THAT VERY WELL COMPARE WITH ANOTHER SIMILARS PRODUCTS
Claudiana O.
Monsenhor Tabosa - Ce - BR
Meus cachorros so comem pedigree, é muito bom pro pelo deles, deixa macio e brilhante
Christal R.
Awesome... Best I have ever used... I highly recommend this products .. Best results and is worth it! My little border collie/poodle loves them. Only treat she will eat
Amanda A.
Oshawa, Ontario
My dog would eat these for every meal plus snacks if I let her. she normally gets bored of treats after a few days.. but these make her drool.
Murielle L.
My baby's love that treats its good for them and have cheese in each pieces not to expensive give them some every 3 days.good product.
Cata B.
My dogs lind very much thus product but i don t want to continue writing but this page obblies me
Tammy D.
My puppy loves these treats, they're the perfect size and texture for her. She is a shihtzu.