BY PEDIGREE #65 in Dog Food

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Beth I.
Sandy Hook, KY
Bo loves this! When he gets one he keeps coming back wanting more. This is his favorite treat over all I buy
Ana H.
My dog loves these. I can coerce him to do anything with these- even to take a bath or let me clean his ears!
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
Le gusta mucho a mi Perro a mi parecer es por el sabor. El precio es razonable y su alimentación es saludable
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
My dogs like these snacks. They are reasonably priced. I have three dogs. I highly recommend these treats.
Sydney A.
Hardinsburg, KY
Pedigree keeps my dog healthy and happy! The bacon and cheddar are his favorites but he'll eat any of them
missy h.
spencer, WV
These treats are very liked by my dogs, i would highlt recommend this productwhat can you say its purina
Brandy G.
My dog love's these got a bag of these when we first got our dog and they lasted about half a month.
Dolores N.
Seguin, TX
My dogs love this treat! I always make sure I have plenty on hand because they're mamas angels lol
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great treat for your dog. My dog loves these. Very affordable for anyone. Treat sized for your dog.
Susan B.
I love most Pedigree dog snacks for my pups. My pups like them and they don't smell awful either.