BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Julia A.
Julia A.
Clyde, TX
Doesn't come with very many in a bag. Especially for the price my dogs like the flavor so I continue to buy them.
denise r.
denise r.
I LOVE this product!!! my dog LOVES it ! i use them as treats as well as training ! I highly recommend buying this !!! pedigree is an amazing type
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
My dogs must be picky because none of them will eat this product. The price is good though!
Allison K.
Allison K.
My puppies love these so much! dependable brand with fair pricing. Would totally recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
My dog loves anything from pedigree! She would eat a whole bag in 2 minutes if I let her!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Hardinsburg, KY
Pedigree keeps my dog healthy and happy! The bacon and cheddar are his favorites but he'll eat any of them
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Fostoria, Oh
These are my dogs favorite treats. But then again what don't my dogs like. Great quality product
Patti H.
Patti H.
My dogs love thesr treats. Get them when I can find them in my local store.
Lissette M.
Lissette M.
Rialto, CA
My dogs love these. Although They don't get them often they go crazy when they do get them
Mai W.
Mai W.
Princeton, TX
My dogs literally will hunt this treat down and beg and beg and cry until i give them some