BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Dolores N.
Seguin, TX
My dogs love this treat! I always make sure I have plenty on hand because they're mamas angels lol
Yessenia C.
Fostoria, Oh
These are my dogs favorite treats. But then again what don't my dogs like. Great quality product
Sydney A.
Hardinsburg, KY
Pedigree keeps my dog healthy and happy! The bacon and cheddar are his favorites but he'll eat any of them
Patti H.
My dogs love thesr treats. Get them when I can find them in my local store.
Beklynne M.
My dogs go crazy for this stuff. They love it. Ive trained them amazingly using these treats.
Lissette M.
Rialto, CA
My dogs love these. Although They don't get them often they go crazy when they do get them
Mai W.
Princeton, TX
My dogs literally will hunt this treat down and beg and beg and cry until i give them some
Brandy G.
My dog love's these got a bag of these when we first got our dog and they lasted about half a month.
Brittney H.
Chillicothe, OH
My doggies absolutely love the bacon delivered! I can get them do to anything for it lol.
Shelley L.
Midlothian, TX
Can't go wrong with bacon for anyone! Everyone loves bacon! These are my dogs favorite!