BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Although all my dogs loved these, I will not buy again. They smell horrible and made my dog with sensitive skin very itchy.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
This product is awesome. My dogs will fight over it. My dash-hound will somehow find them where ever I hide them.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
What can I say, I have never tasted these obviously but my dog seems to prefer these treats over any of the others that I purchase.
Yamelyt M.
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
Le gusta mucho a mi Perro a mi parecer es por el sabor. El precio es razonable y su alimentación es saludable
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
My dogs love these! My lab would eat them all at once if I would let her! I have to keep them up high where she cannot get them!
Beth I.
Beth I.
Sandy Hook, KY
Bo loves this! When he gets one he keeps coming back wanting more. This is his favorite treat over all I buy
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Monticello, AR
My chorkie loves these. He always runs to the pantry after a bath because he knows he is getting one! He hates baths!
Susan B.
Susan B.
I love most Pedigree dog snacks for my pups. My pups like them and they don't smell awful either.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Clyde, TX
Doesn't come with very many in a bag. Especially for the price my dogs like the flavor so I continue to buy them.
denise r.
denise r.
I LOVE this product!!! my dog LOVES it ! i use them as treats as well as training ! I highly recommend buying this !!! pedigree is an amazing type