BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

missy h.
spencer, wv
These treats are very liked by my dogs, i would highlt recommend this productwhat can you say its purina
Jennifer P.
He loves these snacks !! He's so cute once I grab the bag and he hears it he runs to me and waits for me to give him one !
Kristy M.
Monticello, AR
My chorkie loves these. He always runs to the pantry after a bath because he knows he is getting one! He hates baths!
Susan B.
I love most Pedigree dog snacks for my pups. My pups like them and they don't smell awful either.
Julia A.
Clyde, TX
Doesn't come with very many in a bag. Especially for the price my dogs like the flavor so I continue to buy them.
Morgan S.
My dogs must be picky because none of them will eat this product. The price is good though!
denise r.
I LOVE this product!!! my dog LOVES it ! i use them as treats as well as training ! I highly recommend buying this !!! pedigree is an amazing type
Allison K.
My puppies love these so much! dependable brand with fair pricing. Would totally recommend.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
My dog loves anything from pedigree! She would eat a whole bag in 2 minutes if I let her!
Ana H.
My dog loves these. I can coerce him to do anything with these- even to take a bath or let me clean his ears!