BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Virginia Q.
Virginia Q.
O my god my dog loves treats , she can eat this up to 3 times a day . I love to see my dog happy , very good
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv
These treats are very liked by my dogs, i would highlt recommend this productwhat can you say its purina
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
My dog love's these got a bag of these when we first got our dog and they lasted about half a month.
Dolores N.
Dolores N.
Seguin, TX
My dogs love this treat! I always make sure I have plenty on hand because they're mamas angels lol
kaity c.
kaity c.
I don't know how these taste Bacar I don't eat them but my little dog seams to love them
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Waco, TX
My dog loves this, she doesn't respond well to dry food alone so I add half and half
Hailey V.
Hailey V.
Aww my little babies love these they even perform little tricks just for them
Madison C.
Madison C.
My English bulldog loved this treat! But he will eat just about anything ;)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great treat for your dog. My dog loves these. Very affordable for anyone. Treat sized for your dog.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Never use Pedigree. This brand and many others found at grocery stores are terrible for your dog. Just read the ingredients!! Go to a feeder store !