BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Amanda M.
My dog didn't like this snack to much. I had to give the treats away to my friend. It's hard when picking treats for my dog.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
My dog seems to like them. But i have quite a big dog so these treats go away too fast. I wish there was a bigger package.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
All three of my dogs go nuts for these and really love them. I think there are a fair amount of treats in the package for the price you pay.
Jennifer K.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Although all my dogs loved these, I will not buy again. They smell horrible and made my dog with sensitive skin very itchy.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
This product is awesome. My dogs will fight over it. My dash-hound will somehow find them where ever I hide them.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
What can I say, I have never tasted these obviously but my dog seems to prefer these treats over any of the others that I purchase.
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
Le gusta mucho a mi Perro a mi parecer es por el sabor. El precio es razonable y su alimentación es saludable
Lisa D.
Coraopolis, PA
My dogs love these! My lab would eat them all at once if I would let her! I have to keep them up high where she cannot get them!
Beth I.
Sandy Hook, KY
Bo loves this! When he gets one he keeps coming back wanting more. This is his favorite treat over all I buy
Krista K.
Watertown , NY
This is what i give my small dog every day and he loves it! has never had a problem with anything! very healthy dog!