BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Perla F.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
I have two very active dogs and they love this food! They've been eating it for a long time and I don't think they will ever stop!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My dog didn't like this snack to much. I had to give the treats away to my friend. It's hard when picking treats for my dog.
Yuliia B.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
My dog seems to like them. But i have quite a big dog so these treats go away too fast. I wish there was a bigger package.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
He loves these snacks !! He's so cute once I grab the bag and he hears it he runs to me and waits for me to give him one !
victoria w.
victoria w.
Lebanon, TN
My fur baby loves these. It is so sweet to see your fur baby so happy and happy to have a quick snack.they deserve it.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Our dog is slightly picky when it comes to treats. He really seemed to enjoy these. They weren't too expensive either
Krista K.
Krista K.
Watertown , NY
This is what i give my small dog every day and he loves it! has never had a problem with anything! very healthy dog!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Dogs go absolutely mental for this stuff, it is really insane how much they love it, so we always buy it for them
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
How well they seem to like them don't think they wont do anything for a snack SIT STAY LAY BEG CRAWL. ANYTHING
Ana H.
Ana H.
My dog loves these. I can coerce him to do anything with these- even to take a bath or let me clean his ears!