BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Missy G.
These were donated to the rescue I foster for, and I have to say, all 3 of our dogs love them! I was using them as a treat for my pickiest eater after she had to take some antibiotics and she actually likes them! She turns her nose up at almost every new treat we try but she loves these! The other two go nuts for them as well!
Jasmine E.
Austin, TX
Durango loves them. That's my 6 year old Shitzu his ears will perk up and he will walk on his hind legs to get these. I expected my dog to eat them Anf he did so yes my expectations were met. These are a little in the higher end but I had a coupon so they were relatively inexpensive
Breanna C.
Starkville , MS
I have a white retriever and she absolutely LOVES the Pedigree Stackerz- Bacon and Sharp Cheddar! I have used Pedigree anytime I have had a dog and I have absolutely no complaints! It is very affordable and great quality! I would recommend pedigree to anyone with a pet!
Fatima A.
YIIIIIIII .. with that would have spoiled my little boy and cheerful flitting around ... but what does haha .. incredible excellent presentation for you if you have alg ............... eeee .......... SUPER PLEASED without hunger, besides that dogs they are the best
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
This smelled so nasty!!! But all three of my little rascals loved the taste. They always run to me when they hear the bag rustle when I grab it. They will do tricks for it. (so you know it is good :P) Will purchase these again, but I have not seen it in the Walmart I go to since I purchased two bags that were on sale. Please bring these back!!
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I give this treat to both my dog and cat. They absolutely love it. Of course they love all food, they are not very picky eaters. But, this is the right amount for my small dog. The perfect treat for when she does a good job.
Jessica A.
El Mirage, AZ
I hate the smell of dog treats! lol but my furbaby loves them. every time I go in the pantry she comes trottin along to get a treat. okay fine.. more than one :p
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Is it weird that it smells just like bacon? My dog looks it the smell is so appealing to her that she just cant help but do tricks just so she can get a nib on.
Ashley W.
The dogs go crazy for these! Love that they are scored so I can break them up for our smallest dog. The resealable packaging is also nice.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Never use Pedigree. This brand and many others found at grocery stores are terrible for your dog. Just read the ingredients!! Go to a feeder store !