BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Is it weird that it smells just like bacon? My dog looks it the smell is so appealing to her that she just cant help but do tricks just so she can get a nib on.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
My lab loves these! I love these streets because they last longer than your typical cookie or soft treat. It's also good for their teeth which is quite nice.
Camilla O.
Santa Clara, CA
My dogs absolutely love this stackerz. My Labrador loves bacon in all his food but this is his favorite snack. I just wish they sold it in bigger portions.
Shawn K.
Valley Center, KS
My dog just loves these treats! They're on the small side so good for rewards, the price is ok, I try to find sales so I can have a few bags around.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Never use Pedigree. This brand and many others found at grocery stores are terrible for your dog. Just read the ingredients!! Go to a feeder store !
denise r.
I LOVE this product!!! my dog LOVES it ! i use them as treats as well as training ! I highly recommend buying this !!! pedigree is an amazing type
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
My dog loves pedigree snacks I switch up the flavor! It's easily found and affordable I guarantee if you let your small dog try they'll love too
Jaime O.
Waukesha
Love all of the snack treats for our dogs we've gotten. The dogs always eat them and sit nicely waiting for their treats because they love them.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
All three of my dogs go nuts for these and really love them. I think there are a fair amount of treats in the package for the price you pay.
Ashley W.
The dogs go crazy for these! Love that they are scored so I can break them up for our smallest dog. The resealable packaging is also nice.