BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Breanna C.
Starkville , MS
I have a white retriever and she absolutely LOVES the Pedigree Stackerz- Bacon and Sharp Cheddar! I have used Pedigree anytime I have had a dog and I have absolutely no complaints! It is very affordable and great quality! I would recommend pedigree to anyone with a pet!
Fatima A.
YIIIIIIII .. with that would have spoiled my little boy and cheerful flitting around ... but what does haha .. incredible excellent presentation for you if you have alg ............... eeee .......... SUPER PLEASED without hunger, besides that dogs they are the best
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
My dogs go crazy for these! I love giving them these when they do something good because they know they are being rewarded. I bought this at a pet store near me and I would buy it again defiantly. My dogs are always happy when I bring this special treat home!
Sierra S.
Fairfax, VA
My dogs definitely seem to love this stuff. I personally have not tasted it but they would tell you they love it if they could! I was given this as a gift from my mom. I have no idea how much it costs. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
This smelled so nasty!!! But all three of my little rascals loved the taste. They always run to me when they hear the bag rustle when I grab it. They will do tricks for it. (so you know it is good :P) Will purchase these again, but I have not seen it in the Walmart I go to since I purchased two bags that were on sale. Please bring these back!!
Caitlin M.
These are my dogs favorite! The package is pleasing to the eye, colorful and catchy. They surprisingly smell good for dog treats. They don't last very long in our house though. We purchased these at Target. We would buy them again.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Our Airedale is a huge fan of Pedigree snacks! I have found these treats are reasonable at Dollar General, using their digital coupons. Always check to be sure they're "Made in the USA" as other countries have different standards than we do for pet treats.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
My Chester loves these treats! I think it's so important to make sure he is rewarded for doing good things, what better than a treat? They keep him motivated and wanting more! I will buy again, you should too!
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Dogs enjoy them. They are affordable and available where I shop. I will grab a bag of them and the dogs go crazy. I pay around 4.00 a bag pretty typical for a grocery store treat.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I give this treat to both my dog and cat. They absolutely love it. Of course they love all food, they are not very picky eaters. But, this is the right amount for my small dog. The perfect treat for when she does a good job.