BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I give this treat to both my dog and cat. They absolutely love it. Of course they love all food, they are not very picky eaters. But, this is the right amount for my small dog. The perfect treat for when she does a good job.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
My Chester loves these treats! I think it's so important to make sure he is rewarded for doing good things, what better than a treat? They keep him motivated and wanting more! I will buy again, you should too!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Salem, OR
Dogs enjoy them. They are affordable and available where I shop. I will grab a bag of them and the dogs go crazy. I pay around 4.00 a bag pretty typical for a grocery store treat.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
El Mirage, AZ
I hate the smell of dog treats! lol but my furbaby loves them. every time I go in the pantry she comes trottin along to get a treat. okay fine.. more than one :p
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Is it weird that it smells just like bacon? My dog looks it the smell is so appealing to her that she just cant help but do tricks just so she can get a nib on.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
My lab loves these! I love these streets because they last longer than your typical cookie or soft treat. It's also good for their teeth which is quite nice.
Shawn K.
Shawn K.
Valley Center, KS
My dog just loves these treats! They're on the small side so good for rewards, the price is ok, I try to find sales so I can have a few bags around.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Crowley, TX
All three of my dogs go nuts for these and really love them. I think there are a fair amount of treats in the package for the price you pay.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
The dogs go crazy for these! Love that they are scored so I can break them up for our smallest dog. The resealable packaging is also nice.
kandace h.
kandace h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My bealge cannot get enough of these..amazing snack for ...she weight about 20pounds..and one treats does it for her.she enjoys so much.