BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Perla F.
Brighton, CO
I have two very active dogs and they love this food! They've been eating it for a long time and I don't think they will ever stop!
victoria w.
Lebanon, TN
My fur baby loves these. It is so sweet to see your fur baby so happy and happy to have a quick snack.they deserve it.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Our dog is slightly picky when it comes to treats. He really seemed to enjoy these. They weren't too expensive either
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Dogs go absolutely mental for this stuff, it is really insane how much they love it, so we always buy it for them
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
How well they seem to like them don't think they wont do anything for a snack SIT STAY LAY BEG CRAWL. ANYTHING
Virginia Q.
O my god my dog loves treats , she can eat this up to 3 times a day . I love to see my dog happy , very good
kaity c.
I don't know how these taste Bacar I don't eat them but my little dog seams to love them
Jacquelyn W.
Waco, TX
My dog loves this, she doesn't respond well to dry food alone so I add half and half
Hailey V.
Aww my little babies love these they even perform little tricks just for them
Madison C.
My English bulldog loved this treat! But he will eat just about anything ;)