BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Jenny V.
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
This smelled so nasty!!! But all three of my little rascals loved the taste. They always run to me when they hear the bag rustle when I grab it. They will do tricks for it. (so you know it is good :P) Will purchase these again, but I have not seen it in the Walmart I go to since I purchased two bags that were on sale. Please bring these back!!
Missy G.
Missy G.
These were donated to the rescue I foster for, and I have to say, all 3 of our dogs love them! I was using them as a treat for my pickiest eater after she had to take some antibiotics and she actually likes them! She turns her nose up at almost every new treat we try but she loves these! The other two go nuts for them as well!
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Austin, TX
Durango loves them. That's my 6 year old Shitzu his ears will perk up and he will walk on his hind legs to get these. I expected my dog to eat them Anf he did so yes my expectations were met. These are a little in the higher end but I had a coupon so they were relatively inexpensive
amanda m.
amanda m.
My furbaby loves these and I like that there is no chicken product (my little girl is allergic to chicken) and you can split in half and then thirds which gives her 6 treats for 1 and she goes nuts for these.
Took 1 star off for lack of availability online and in store.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Starkville , MS
I have a white retriever and she absolutely LOVES the Pedigree Stackerz- Bacon and Sharp Cheddar! I have used Pedigree anytime I have had a dog and I have absolutely no complaints! It is very affordable and great quality! I would recommend pedigree to anyone with a pet!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
YIIIIIIII .. with that would have spoiled my little boy and cheerful flitting around ... but what does haha .. incredible excellent presentation for you if you have alg ............... eeee .......... SUPER PLEASED without hunger, besides that dogs they are the best
McKenna W.
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
My dogs go crazy for these! I love giving them these when they do something good because they know they are being rewarded. I bought this at a pet store near me and I would buy it again defiantly. My dogs are always happy when I bring this special treat home!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Fairfax, VA
My dogs definitely seem to love this stuff. I personally have not tasted it but they would tell you they love it if they could! I was given this as a gift from my mom. I have no idea how much it costs. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Our Airedale is a huge fan of Pedigree snacks! I have found these treats are reasonable at Dollar General, using their digital coupons. Always check to be sure they're "Made in the USA" as other countries have different standards than we do for pet treats.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
These are my dogs favorite! The package is pleasing to the eye, colorful and catchy. They surprisingly smell good for dog treats. They don't last very long in our house though. We purchased these at Target. We would buy them again.