BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

amanda m.
My furbaby loves these and I like that there is no chicken product (my little girl is allergic to chicken) and you can split in half and then thirds which gives her 6 treats for 1 and she goes nuts for these.
Took 1 star off for lack of availability online and in store.
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
My dogs go crazy for these! I love giving them these when they do something good because they know they are being rewarded. I bought this at a pet store near me and I would buy it again defiantly. My dogs are always happy when I bring this special treat home!
Sierra S.
Fairfax, VA
My dogs definitely seem to love this stuff. I personally have not tasted it but they would tell you they love it if they could! I was given this as a gift from my mom. I have no idea how much it costs. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Our Airedale is a huge fan of Pedigree snacks! I have found these treats are reasonable at Dollar General, using their digital coupons. Always check to be sure they're "Made in the USA" as other countries have different standards than we do for pet treats.
Caitlin M.
These are my dogs favorite! The package is pleasing to the eye, colorful and catchy. They surprisingly smell good for dog treats. They don't last very long in our house though. We purchased these at Target. We would buy them again.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
My Chester loves these treats! I think it's so important to make sure he is rewarded for doing good things, what better than a treat? They keep him motivated and wanting more! I will buy again, you should too!
Morgan R.
Salem, OR
Dogs enjoy them. They are affordable and available where I shop. I will grab a bag of them and the dogs go crazy. I pay around 4.00 a bag pretty typical for a grocery store treat.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
My lab loves these! I love these streets because they last longer than your typical cookie or soft treat. It's also good for their teeth which is quite nice.
Shawn K.
Valley Center, KS
My dog just loves these treats! They're on the small side so good for rewards, the price is ok, I try to find sales so I can have a few bags around.
kandace h.
Ontario
My bealge cannot get enough of these..amazing snack for ...she weight about 20pounds..and one treats does it for her.she enjoys so much.