BY PEDIGREE

Combine the sharp, pungent taste of cheddar cheese with bacon (who doesn't love bacon?), and you've got Pedigree Stackerz. Pedigree Stackerz are a a soft, meaty treat that features real meat as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Anna K.
auburn
I’ll come to hang with out and see what time you want us and then I say merry go to church ⛪ night and sorry 😐 I don’t want anything else going for me so I’m just leaving the mall I’ll let Vika I have one ☝ was my day I was thinking 🤔 I want ️I’m
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
Some day's i will mix a can of the pedigree gravy with the hard food. The dogs love this. I have two pit bulls and a yorkie they love this stuff  Pedigree Choice Cuts In Gravy W/Beef Wet Dog Food 22 Oz Can
Ashley A.
My Dog Aries loves these, I couldn't find any brand or flavor that he would eat until I came across these. Who doesn't love bacon though, right? Now my baby is Happy, Snackin' , even "sitting pretty" for these tasty snacks. He knows where I keep them stored so he goes to the door, sits makes a whimper noise while putting his paw onto the door giving me those big puppy dog eyes he knows i can't ignore!
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
My dog likes these well enough. I can’t give the best review because I have no idea if they’re any good. My dog will eat pretty much anything. Go ahead and try them out for your pup.
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
My dog looks forward to me bringing a bag of these home each pay day. I love how uthfal he is when he sees these in the bag. Not only are they healthy but there great treats
Jenny A.
My dog loves these treats! When he sees the bag he gets so excited! He is a large German Shepherd and we have tried other treats but these by far have been his favorite!
IttyBitty23 J.
The dogs love these as much as we love bacon. They are great, we actually trained our dog with these treats. He loved and enjoy them. We still buy them every chance we get.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
For some reason my dog absolutely loves the taste of bacon so this is a nice little treat to give him from time to time usually not every single day but just as a reward.
Missy G.
These were donated to the rescue I foster for, and I have to say, all 3 of our dogs love them! I was using them as a treat for my pickiest eater after she had to take some antibiotics and she actually likes them! She turns her nose up at almost every new treat we try but she loves these! The other two go nuts for them as well!
Jasmine E.
Austin, TX
Durango loves them. That's my 6 year old Shitzu his ears will perk up and he will walk on his hind legs to get these. I expected my dog to eat them Anf he did so yes my expectations were met. These are a little in the higher end but I had a coupon so they were relatively inexpensive