BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Small Dog Targeted Nutrition Steak & Vegetable Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Helps clean your dog's teeth while chewing.

Oral care immunity.

4 needs.

Digestion skin & coat.

With kibble designed for jaws of smaller dogs.

With optimal levels of nutrients including omega 6 to nourish skin & coat.

New steak & vegetable flavor.

Kelsey H.
Denver , CO
First of all I'd like to say that there can be a lot of snobbery around pet food. I've fed my dogs (2 rescue corgi terrier mix) across the spectrum. From pedigree and purina to nutro and blue buffalo. In many cases they've preferred some of the cheaper options!

While they didn't go nuts over this food like they do their favourites (crave, petco whole hearted) they still enjoy it and finish their bowl most of the time and definitely preferred this over some expensive brands. I LOVE the resealable bag on this. I may decant other dog food into this bag in the future.

If you're on a budget this is a great option, you get a ton of product for your money!
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Many people feed their dogs pedigreeg dog food I've fed mine Pedigree dog food as well till I learned that is not a good dog food to be feeding our pets. so I only feed my pets only natural pets dog food or Victor pet food they are really good dog foods and my dogs will love them
Kimber S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small dog and I’ve found that he had a hard time with normal sized dog food. I experimented with a few kinds as he is kind of a picky dog when it comes to food. This is one of them that he enjoys to eat every day. I keep a couple flavors of this small dog food to switch it up for him, which is the great thing about it. They have options so they don’t always have to eat the same flavor. I add a little water to the dish and wait a couple seconds for the water to be flavored from the food. Within a couple seconds they have a gourmet meal. He loves it.
Dulce C.
Really good quantity and quality, my dogs are in love whit this food, price is just perfect, my shitzu and maltepooh are in love whit this food,  you can see his happy face wht is time to eat, 0 cons, pros price is.peffect, quality and quantity is the best
Tiff N.
Eunice
We just recently changed our dogs food to this kind abd I must say she is living it! She can digest it well because of the smaller pieces. I just wish there was more flavors to chose from she is allergic to chicken. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Cecilia A.
Merced, CA
My late dog, Homer would love eating Pedigree. He was a Pomeranian Corgi Mix and was a bit picky whent it came to dog food. Not just by preference but by how it effected him. We once got him the wet food from the can ,same brand, and he ended up having diarrhea, a lot. Then we got this type of food and he would eat mounds and mounds of it. Kept him healthy as a horse for about 12 years until the dog park in the sky was calling his name. I don't have any more pets right now but when I do, I will always trust that the dry Pedigree food will keep them in tip top shape
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Estrella and Baby are my first puppies💋, I didn't know what to buy them. I was buying them store brand dog food, well let's just say they would starve themselves before eating that dog food. I felt SO bad 😥 cause they weren't eating. So, I kept trying different kind of dog food and finally I found something they loved 💗 I also buy the same brand of wet dog food just to pamper them from time to time. THANK YOU PEDIGREE!!!!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her food from pedigree and doesn’t seem to pick out pieces as she does with other dry food. Not sure why she does that, but I don’t think she likes green dyes in her food. That is the only thing I can think of.
Priscilla R.
Palm Bay
I love pedigree and have always bought this brand for all my dogs! I love that they have this small dog version because it is perfect for my little chihuahua dachshund mix. Shes really small and I noticed with the normal size pebbles I would have to wet her food in order for her to eat comfortably. Now I just buy this small dog pedigree and she loves it! I notice she likes this flavor the most as well!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
This my dogs love all three of them and honestly I think the price is good there is some dog foods that are crazy expensive and with three dogs I can’t have that I have 3 Eski-poo mix with chihuahua . I know what a mix but my babies are gorgeous
Eve H.
Lancaster
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would you say these has good ingredients in it ?
Alejandra M.
fascinated my puppy, I give you every day and just seeing the envelope starts jumping like crazy!

Walmart