BY PEDIGREE #21 in Dog Food

Pedigree® Small Dog Targeted Nutrition Steak & Vegetable Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Helps clean your dog's teeth while chewing.

Oral care immunity.

4 needs.

Digestion skin & coat.

With kibble designed for jaws of smaller dogs.

With optimal levels of nutrients including omega 6 to nourish skin & coat.

New steak & vegetable flavor.

Buy on Target*
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
First of all I'd like to say that there can be a lot of snobbery around pet food. I've fed my dogs (2 rescue corgi terrier mix) across the spectrum. From pedigree and purina to nutro and blue buffalo. In many cases they've preferred some of the cheaper options!

While they didn't go nuts over this food like they do their favourites (crave, petco whole hearted) they still enjoy it and finish their bowl most of the time and definitely preferred this over some expensive brands. I LOVE the resealable bag on this. I may decant other dog food into this bag in the future.

If you're on a budget this is a great option, you get a ton of product for your money!
Michelle G.
This is one of the only foods my dog will eat. She's really picky about her food but she seems to really like this. The price isn't horrible for the size of bag and the bag normally last her about a week. If you have a picky dog like I do you should check this product out and see how your dog likes it.
Dulce C.
Really good quantity and quality, my dogs are in love whit this food, price is just perfect, my shitzu and maltepooh are in love whit this food,  you can see his happy face wht is time to eat, 0 cons, pros price is.peffect, quality and quantity is the best
Tiff N.
Eunice
We just recently changed our dogs food to this kind abd I must say she is living it! She can digest it well because of the smaller pieces. I just wish there was more flavors to chose from she is allergic to chicken. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree small dog targeted nutrition steak and vegetable gave my four year old English bulldog diarrhea on the way to the state fair where she was doing an exhibit and it was awful! You have to be careful about choosing your dogs food and changing it...
Cece🌷 A.
Merced, CA
My late dog, Homer would love eating Pedigree. He was a Pomeranian Corgi Mix and was a bit picky whent it came to dog food. Not just by preference but by how it effected him. We once got him the wet food from the can ,same brand, and he ended up having diarrhea, a lot. Then we got this type of food and he would eat mounds and mounds of it. Kept him healthy as a horse for about 12 years until the dog park in the sky was calling his name. I don't have any more pets right now but when I do, I will always trust that the dry Pedigree food will keep them in tip top shape
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree is our favorite brand of dog food to feed our dogs. The dogs really like it and they don't seem to have any dietary problems and they are all healthy. We purchase at walmart. I think it's worth the price and I would recommend.
Shell R.
Taylorsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only dry dog food I will feed our dogs other then going to a specialty feed store and spending $35-40 bucks for the same size of pedegree! The ingredients are healthy and yummy for the pups help with bone structure intestines etc.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua named Cherry loves this kibble. I feel her wet and dry food. I love that the price is really competitive and that it's made for small dogs like her. The con would be that it doesn't have all of the fancy ingredients some more expensive foods have. I will continue to purchase it because my dog loves it.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
My old man pup is quite the little eater. He can chow down on this all day thanks for making it so tasty for my boy. He loves it. ;) inusually buy it at target and use cartwheel for extra 5% off. I buy it all the time.
Alejandra M.
fascinated my puppy, I give you every day and just seeing the envelope starts jumping like crazy!