BY PEDIGREE #12 in Dog Food

Formulated for the 4 Universal Needs of All Dogs: Immunity, digestion, oral care, skin & coat. With optimal levels of nutrients including Omega 6 to nourish skin & coat.

Laurent M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In my personal opinion, Pedigree is a very good brand of dog food. I have a small sized dog and since he was a little baby I buy this brand since it covers all the needs of a dog from puppy to adult. My dog ​​loves this food, has never had digestion problems and has grown very healthy. REALLY RECOMMENDED!
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Between me and my mother we have three dogs of different sizes. She has a little chihuahua. I have a larger dachshund mix and an even larger pug mix. They all eat this food. They seem to really enjoy it. Even the cats sneak a nibble here and there.

And it doesn't make their farts as unbearable as some other foods we've tried.
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My medium sized dog loves this food. As soon as I open the bag, she comes running for it. I believe it is a good price for the amount that you get. I bought mine at Walmart. You can get it at pretty much any major chain store. I would recommend this food to many dog owners if they have medium sized dogs.
Dulce C.
This back is perfect for my baby's, I use this bags because has what my baby's need for his health and nutrition, is pretty easy to digest for my dog, my dogs are in love whit this food they enjoy every meal in using this brand for more than 6 years and I recommend this to all my friends and family
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this size bag because it’s easy to handle and the food stays fresh. My dog seems to enjoy it. The size of the bits is perfect and they’re a nice texture for being dry food. One bag lasts us over a week. And even when I forget to get to the pet store- I find it in the local supermarket.
Morgan E.
Saint Louis, MO
My pup absolutely loves this! I had a hard time finding a dry food he would actually take more than a few nibbles of and this is it! Other dry foods he wouldn’t go near unless he was just starving! Now he waits around everyday right by the bowl at the time he knows I’m going to feed him lol it’s cute! But no issues with the product itself my baby loves it!
Melyssa D.
Morrisville
Been using this dog food for years now. My pup is FIFTEEN and this is the only brand she’s ever eaten. I mix it with oats for her (she has diabetes so she’s required a high fiber diet) but she loves the stuff. I’ve never seen her appetite stray from this food brand and she’s never had medical issues to date. The price is unbeatable as well.
Josa J.
My Dog love the pedigree chicken flavor dog food. He is a med size dog that enjoys his dog food. The pros about this food, I like that it is affordable. I always purchase at Walmart because I definitely would continue purchasing. Because my dog is a very happy camper eat pedigree.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
 I buy pedigree for the small dog in the 22 lb bag because it's the best value for my money. I usually buy this 22 lb bag at Walmart. My dog which is a miniature Dutch hound seems to enjoyed eating it. I will recommend this product.  I would continue to buy this product.
hallie e.
louisville
this dog food is the only kind we let them eat. It’s never a hassle trying to feed them from a can or them getting food stuck in their fur. It’s always easy. They don’t have a particular flavor they like, but I don’t think they can really tell anyway. You can get this anywhere.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What kind of dog food do you feed your dogs?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this food at?
Madeline R.
Oak Forest, IL
I've noticed that my local Petsmart stopped selling this kind.. Where else could I buys this?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be okay to feed to a cat? We have a small dog that eats this dog food but placed some outside for a stray cat.

back