BY PEDIGREE #13 in Dog Food

Formulated for the 4 Universal Needs of All Dogs: Immunity, digestion, oral care, skin & coat. With optimal levels of nutrients including Omega 6 to nourish skin & coat.

• Pedigree® Small Dog Targeted Nutrition Dry Dog Food Chick...3 Answers
  • What kind of dog food do you feed your dogs?8 Answers
  • Would this be okay to feed to a cat? We have a small dog ...2 Answers
Sheryl B.
Toledo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 dogs and 2 of the 3 are large breed. I still buy small bites because the dogs prefer it. I know this because they eat it better than regular sized chunks. The grab a mouthful and walk around the house eating as they go. Pedigree is easy to spot in the store with its bright orange yellow colored bag and it is always priced competitively to other brands.
Melanie P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a little shih tzu that has a little bit harder time eating larger pieces of food and this is great for him. The pieces are the perfect size and he does so good with it and enjoys it. I highly recommend this one and the puppy one for anyone with smaller breeds. I purchase from Walmart normally and the price there is great as well.
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My medium sized dog loves this food. As soon as I open the bag, she comes running for it. I believe it is a good price for the amount that you get. I bought mine at Walmart. You can get it at pretty much any major chain store. I would recommend this food to many dog owners if they have medium sized dogs.
Dulce C.
This back is perfect for my baby's, I use this bags because has what my baby's need for his health and nutrition, is pretty easy to digest for my dog, my dogs are in love whit this food they enjoy every meal in using this brand for more than 6 years and I recommend this to all my friends and family
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this size bag because it’s easy to handle and the food stays fresh. My dog seems to enjoy it. The size of the bits is perfect and they’re a nice texture for being dry food. One bag lasts us over a week. And even when I forget to get to the pet store- I find it in the local supermarket.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
My pup absolutely loves this! I had a hard time finding a dry food he would actually take more than a few nibbles of and this is it! Other dry foods he wouldn’t go near unless he was just starving! Now he waits around everyday right by the bowl at the time he knows I’m going to feed him lol it’s cute! But no issues with the product itself my baby loves it!
Melyssa D.
Morrisville
Been using this dog food for years now. My pup is FIFTEEN and this is the only brand she’s ever eaten. I mix it with oats for her (she has diabetes so she’s required a high fiber diet) but she loves the stuff. I’ve never seen her appetite stray from this food brand and she’s never had medical issues to date. The price is unbeatable as well.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro
 I buy pedigree for the small dog in the 22 lb bag because it's the best value for my money. I usually buy this 22 lb bag at Walmart. My dog which is a miniature Dutch hound seems to enjoyed eating it. I will recommend this product.  I would continue to buy this product.
Nikki M.
Cincinnati, OH
My dogs love it! They’ve been fed this dog food their whole lives and i haven’t heard any complaints lol. Both are smaller dogs and don’t need a ton of food so the bag lasts is a pretty good amount of time. I’d definitely recommend it but I’m sure it depends on your dogs needs!
Rebekah A.
Grand Rapids
My chihuahua Bella doesn't like it at all. I tried to get her to eat it by itself but she refused until I added soft food to finish the bag. I bought this product at Meijer and Target. Overall was a reasonable price but wont pay for it again unless i get other dogs.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What kind of dog food do you feed your dogs?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this food at?
Madeline R.
Oak Forest, IL
I've noticed that my local Petsmart stopped selling this kind.. Where else could I buys this?
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be okay to feed to a cat? We have a small dog that eats this dog food but placed some outside for a stray cat.