BY PEDIGREE

Formulated for the 4 Universal Needs of All Dogs: Immunity, digestion, oral care, skin & coat. With optimal levels of nutrients including Omega 6 to nourish skin & coat. see more...

Chelsea D.
Summerville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been a life saver. With my little dog I had tried TONS of food and it all either made him sick he wouldn’t eat it or it made him constipated. I switched to this brand and he’s been happy and healthy ever since and that’s been 3 years ago. It’s affordable too!!! Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone with a small dog!!
Nicole R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This dog food is one of the best dog foods for small dogs, like mine. I have 2 teacup yorkies and they love this food. Pedigree is great value, in which I purchase at Wal-Mart usually. I would recommend this dog food for dog owners with small dogs like me.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree small dog breed food is perfect for my yorkie and chihuahua. They love the flavor and it’s easy for them to chew. Great price compared to other dog food for small breeds. Definitely going to continue buying this product for my fur babies!
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
My dog has a very sensitive tummy and skin allergies. Every other food we tried, made her skin bright pink and she was constantly chewing on herself to alleviate the itching. She also was constantly throwing up all over the place. Since we switched, 5 years ago, we have had no problems
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
my dog eats this all the time now not so much because she's pretty big and I feed her something different but i totally love this brand of food for dogs. i really met my expectations my pup was really small and previous owner didn't really take car of her and feed her like she was supposed to and after giving her some of this food she got so big and im sure the fact that i was feeding her something healthy and good for her got her like that.
Christina N.
Godley
I switched my Chihuahua to this food. He's over a year old and this didnt help keep weight on him. He's a very thin build dog. It may just be him! He seemed to like the flavor and the size was easy for him to chew.
Janie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buy this food for my pet dog and for the puppies my in law has, they all love this food! I mainly buy the puppy one since my pet is a chihuahua and he is small therefore he eats and enjoys better the puppy food!
Lisa S.
North Vernon, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've always bought this for my pup. she is part Chihuahua and part terrier. so if got a her nicely. she's not super small but not real big. easy for her to eat and carry a few pieces around to her bed or what not. she loves it.
Jennifer D.
Hokes Bluff
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This isnt the brand of pedigree I buy. My babies only eat grain free food, and the brand I buy they love. It doesn't have all the fillers that regular dog food has.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Although many think this food is "higher" quality for your dog, it's not true. This food isn't good for your animals as it contains SMALL amounts of each advertised product. I wouldn't spend a dollar on a bag of this food.