Our Promise We guarantee your dog will enjoy Pedigree® Food for Dogs. If you are not satisfied, contact us toll-free Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST by calling 1-800-525-5273. Please provide the package code number printed on the back of this bag. ®/™ trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Feed the Good.™ Dogs bring out the good in us. Pedigree brings out the good in them™. Can dogs help us to become better people? The Pedigree® Brand believes they can. Dogs give us unconditional love without judgment, teach us to be more compassionate, and remind us to live every day to the fullest. For all the goodness that dogs share with us, we all want to do what's best for them. The Pedigree® line of nutritionally balanced food helps ensure your dog can live at his happiest and healthiest. For your most loyal friend, it's nice to know there's one sure way to return the favor. Pedigree® Small Dog Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Small Pieces for Small Mouths!

Any ones furry friend has had negative experience with pedigree ?
What are the best foods for Shihtzu’s under 1 year? [product:pedigree-small-dog-targeted-nutrition-dry-dog-food-chicken-flavor]
[product:pedigree-dog-food-small-breed-nutrition] or [product:purina-petcare-purina-dog-chow-complete-balanced-441-lb] ?
Start your review of Pedigree® Small Dog Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
This Pedigree food is my dog's favorite! He really loves Pedigree food but especially this one. He is small and this dog food is perfect for him.
Bogotá
My dog eats this food since she was born, she loves it and it’s really good for her because it gives her nutrients and help her to grown healthy
Caguas, PR
This is an average dog food. The pros: widely available and affordable. The cons: it contains too much fat and less nutrients than other brands.
Bad! First ingredient is corn which is awful. Would definitely not recommend. Corn is extremely high in GMO’s and shouldn’t be in a dogs diet.
miami, FL
It is a good product, in fact my puppy is very tricky, however, he likes them a lot. for the care of our canine friend these will be very good
Doral, FL
Al tener un chihuahua el alimento para adultos razas pequeñas es lo que más le gusta a mi pequeña, y le deja el.pelo hermoso y se ve saludable
Amherstburg
My dogs love the taste of this dog food. I've tried other and this one is their favourite dog food and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy.
Great food for dogs on diets as its very balanced. Seems to have a lot of nutritions and has no smell to it so it doesnt stink up thr house.
sydney
my dog loves this food however it will make your dog larger quickly. it is pretty pricey and we only buy it if we’re running low on dog food
Elsipogtog , NB
Our 5 year old Boston terrier loves this dry dog food! He seems to really seem to enjoy this dog food without adding any wet dog food to it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Etobicoke, ON
10 months ago
Dayri M. • 10 months ago
Honestly pedigree is the best for me. And I tried a couple of other brands to find which works best for my pom. They have for all sized dogs.