Pedigree® Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE #9 in Dog Food

Give your petite pup the big nutrition he needs to thrive with Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food. Formulated to give small breed dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to stay happy and healthy, this food is packed with essential nutrition and a delicious grilled steak flavor. Including whole grains, protein and omega-6 fatty acid to keep him looking great, it also contains leading levels of the antioxidant vitamin E to help keep his immune systems strong. Plus, this balanced dog food features a special fiber blend, which helps promote healthy digestion—and helps keep yard patrol under control.

Key Benefits
  • Complete and balanced nutrition has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • Optimal levels of omega-6 fatty acid nourish the skin and help keep his coat shiny and healthy.
  • Whole grains and a special fiber blend support healthy digestion with a delicious grilled steak flavor.
  • Small, crunchy pieces for small mouths help clean his teeth with every bite to support good oral health between brushings.
  • Proudly made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients; contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sugar.

Dulce C.
Oooh boy my 2 little baby's are in love whit this food, quality is perfect, price is better  not expensive, Is what expect to be for my baby's, I really  recommend this food and brand for your baby's, you can go to Wal-Mart or Sam's and you are going to have a very good ofert
Sharon Y.
Jerseyville
My girls both enjoy Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Dog Dry Dog Food. Though they do tend to spit out the green nuggets lol. I trust the Pedigree brand very much. It's the only dog food I'll buy for my girls.
Bonnie H.
Astoria
We actually stopped using this product recently. Our small daschund amd chiuaia mixed dogs did not do well on this food. There was a lot of throwing up and other stomach problems. We are currently looking for a more natural and possiboy fresh type of dog food.
JoAnn B.
Pedigree is a go to in my household! I don’t mind paying the price to make sure my dogs get good nutrients! They seem to like these and don’t have trouble eating it as compared to other products that I can tell are hard for them to chew. Thanks Pedigree!
Nata🌺
Austin
I have 3 small dogs and I go to Sam’s Club to buy their food. Any dry pedigree dog food is amazing my dogs love the food but honestly I think any dogs would eat anything. Anyways I would recommend to most dog owners that have small dogs like corgi.
Lexi N.
I have 4 dogs, they rang from very small to large. They all love this dog food. If I have to switch they will refuse to eat until I buy this brand again. I accadently bought the beef flavor last week and they would not eat it. It has to be the chicken.
Asia R.
Gulfport
This is my dogs favorite thing to eat he even likes this for treats sometimes. I end up smelling how it smelled and caught a hold of the steak and wanted to taste lol but my dog is in love with this dog food I can truly say to Pedigree.
Shannon S.
Weirton
It is a good dog food and it’s perfect little bites are the perfect size for my Chiuweinnie! My older dog , whose about 45 pounds heavier, then the other two dogs also enjoys the small bite pieces! They always clear bowls!!!!
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
We have tried. Is brand for ur little dog. She is getting older and is having a hard time chewing but these tiny morsels are easy for her to chew. Not expensive at all. I would recommend this product. Bee around for years
Savanah P.
Malden, MO
I haven’t found another brand of dog food that my chihuahua will eat better than pedigree. She absolutely loves it and she seems healthier since we switched her to this brand. I don’t plan to switch from it anytime soon.
What breed dog is on this bag?