Pedigree® Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE

Give your petite pup the big nutrition he needs to thrive with Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food. Formulated to give small breed dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to stay happy and healthy, this food is packed with essential nutrition and a delicious grilled steak flavor. Including whole grains, protein and omega-6 fatty acid to keep him looking great, it also contains leading levels of the antioxidant vitamin E to help keep his immune systems strong. Plus, this balanced dog food features a special fiber blend, which helps promote healthy digestion—and helps keep yard patrol under control.

Key Benefits
  • Complete and balanced nutrition has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • Optimal levels of omega-6 fatty acid nourish the skin and help keep his coat shiny and healthy.
  • Whole grains and a special fiber blend support healthy digestion with a delicious grilled steak flavor.
  • Small, crunchy pieces for small mouths help clean his teeth with every bite to support good oral health between brushings.
  • Proudly made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients; contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sugar.

Buy on Sam's Club
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
So I show dogs with the AKC and am a breeder. This brand is always around and they sponser some of the shows. So I tried it and was presently surprised. The reps were very nice and help me pick out a variety that would be best for my dogs nutrition. He is active, his coat is shiny, and he eats it right away once we put it into his bowl.
Dulce C.
Oooh boy my 2 little baby's are in love whit this food, quality is perfect, price is better  not expensive, Is what expect to be for my baby's, I really  recommend this food and brand for your baby's, you can go to Wal-Mart or Sam's and you are going to have a very good ofert
Mariah G.
Ashtabula
My dogs are super picky- we’ve tried multiple brands (even high dollar brand like Blue and Taste of the Wild) and we always end up back with this! The price for a big bag is about $13ish at our local Walmart so I find it pretty reasonable.
Asia R.
Gulfport
This is my dogs favorite thing to eat he even likes this for treats sometimes. I end up smelling how it smelled and caught a hold of the steak and wanted to taste lol but my dog is in love with this dog food I can truly say to Pedigree.
Dana P.
Good dog food for small dogs! Very good value, we buy the 15lb bag. My dogs enjoy this food! I have two Yorkshire Terriers, one is about 10-12 pounds & the other is about 15-17 pounds. I would definitely recommend this dog food!
Abby R.
oklahoma
I feed my dog Lilly this! She loves it, she never gets tired of it! A bag lasts awhile, I would highly recommend this! It is really cheap, if you’re on a budget this would be perfect! I would definitely buy this again!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
This is the only food my 3 dogs agree on. I would prefer to give them something all natural, but I haven't had any problems with allergies and their coats look great. On top of that, it's affordable and easy to find.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
My little dog loves this food, (and so does one of our cats who tries to eat it). Our little one seems to be healthy and happy all of the time and has chosen this brand over a few others. It’s worth the money!
Carmen R.
My dog love this because is small pieces . My baby is a chihiahua and he is old that is the reason smalls pieces is wonderfull for him. Thanks Pedigre for thing on that 💕 the soft treats are very good too.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
My doggies love this dog food. Once they hear the bag they go crazy for it. I personally wanted to change this brand for them but they honestly don’t like other ones