BY PEDIGREE

Puppy Complete Nutrition To help your puppy keep up with the big dogs, Pedigree Puppy Complete Nutrition for Puppies now has more of the nutrients that every puppy needs for developing a strong immune system. This recipe also includes DHA for healthy brain development and calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones. It has never been easier to help your little, furry bundle of joy grow up to become a big, furry bundle of joy. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Pedigree dog food is really good my dog loves I buy this frequently good price and can buy almost anywhere will continue to use for my pet recommend to all!" in 4 reviews
  • "This is the online kind of dog food the my chihuahua dog loves I've tried many different and she's gotten sick every time." in 3 reviews
  • "I mix my dogs wet food with the dry food and I typically use pedigree!" in 1 review
  • "He likes wet food most but i like to mix it with dry food sometimes which he seems to like a lot more!" in 1 review
  • "This is my dogs favorite food." in 1 review
Coz B.
Berwick, PA
I have 2 dogs, Carlton is a wired hair/boxer and Cali is a mastiff mix. Carlton is the eldest pup 2 years, cali is 3 months. I was told by the vet that carlton had a food allergy so some foods might make him itchy so we have tried grain free and salmon dog food. Just couldn't find one that was good enough for him, because he wouldn't eat it. I then switches to pedigree, and it was a night and day difference. Carlton went from eating barely 2 times a day to now a healthy 3 times! He has gained 2 pounds and I'm loving the fact that he is eating normally again. The best part is that he isn't itchy! Cali is a growing pup and had her battle with worms, and as a factor of that battle has lost some weight, which is normal, but giving her the pedigree puppy food has beefed her up and she gobbles it down during meal time! I love this product and would recommend it to my fellow dog owners!
Amia D.
My puppies loved it. My dog had a litter of 5 puppies. I started them on the dry food after they had a feel of wet. Once they smelled the food they devoured it. That one feeding of dry food kept them satisfied for most of the day compared to other brands I've tried. I think it comes from the added milk in the formula from the dry food.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
We are definitely a Pedigree household! We have tried several different puppy foods for our growing pit bull girl and she has stuck her nose up to every single one EXCEPT this one!! It's. It a bad price either. One giant bag last about 2-3 weeks and she eats twice a day!! We will definitely continue to buy this one for her.
Jennifer C.
Escondido, CA
When my dog was a puppy this was the food we bought her. After a while we tried getting her in more natural foods and she refused to eat them. My husband had to go out late at night to find her a bag of Pedigree because she would not eat. She has moved up in the Pedigree food scale and will most likely stay on it forever.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
I have heard that this puppy food is bad for your puppy but it is one of the only ones that my dog will eat. He likes it a lot more than any of the "expensive" brands but I do not feel good about what is in it so we may have to try and switch over to something different
Samantha B.
Church Creek
I just got a new Rottweiler puppy and she loves it! She won't eat any other kind of food! It's getting the type of food she likes and for a good price it what it's all about! I won't buy anything else for her!
Mary F.
Conway, AR
All three of my dogs love this so much. If they could speak I think they would highly recommend it to their doggy friends. And they have good health benefits in the food as well. And the price is really good.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
A catalina my she dog loves it, the price is very cheap compared to other meals, not that I do not like is the smell when it makes the bathroom but it's ok she likes the food yes recommend is good i like
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
My puppy loves this food brand. It's been keeping her very healthy and of course she looks forward to every meal😊
Micaela M.
Miami
I usually feed my dogs a mix of wet and dry foods. One of my dogs prefers dry food the most. So i always have to stock up on dry food because it goes the fastest. She really enjoys this specific bag. I have bought others for her qhich she seems to tolerate, but she goes crazy for this bag once she sees it. Its the food that is always on her bowl. She will eat throughout the day and she really loves it.
Alejandra M.
fascinated my puppy, I give you every day and just seeing the envelope starts jumping like crazy!