BY PEDIGREE

Puppy Complete Nutrition To help your puppy keep up with the big dogs, Pedigree Puppy Complete Nutrition for Puppies now has more of the nutrients that every puppy needs for developing a strong immune system. This recipe also includes DHA for healthy brain development and calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones. It has never been easier to help your little, furry bundle of joy grow up to become a big, furry bundle of joy. see more...

Pedigree® Puppy Targeted Nutrition Dry Dog Food 16.3 lb. Bag
  • "Pedigree dog food is really good my dog loves I buy this frequently good price and can buy almost anywhere will continue to use for my pet recommend to all!" in 4 reviews
  • "This is the online kind of dog food the my chihuahua dog loves I've tried many different and she's gotten sick every time." in 3 reviews
  • "I fed this to my dog for a while but he never got used to it." in 1 review
  • "He likes wet food most but i like to mix it with dry food sometimes which he seems to like a lot more!" in 1 review
  • "I mix my dogs wet food with the dry food and I typically use pedigree!" in 1 review
Ariel P.
Radford , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 3 year old Aussie mix and a 1 year old Great Dane mix. We’ve had him on the puppy food since we’ve had them we also mix the wet food in with the dry food and they love it it keeps them happy and their coat shiny
tosha E.
Grafton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree we have used for years in our animals along with purina. Pedigree helps with keep our the coats nice and shiny for sure. They can’t get enough we will always continue to buy pedigree and purina.
Braeson K.
Carthage
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They really seem to like the taste of it, my older dog also tried to eat the puppy food....I would rate this puppy food a 8 out of 10. And I really love that it comes in a resealable bag... and I also love the price of it as well
Daisy E.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food was great for my dogs. I noticed that my boxers did very well with pedigree and my vet said it was really good and my dogs were healthy over all and on excellent weight. I haven't gone wrong for 14 years.
Tera M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves Pedigree! There is nothing usually left in the bowl and is fairly cheap. I usually buy it from HEB or Walmart. I recently just bought a blue heeler catahoula and he loves this food. He sits like a good boy every time.
Kara M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was our go to food for our puppy. We used it with our first dog, and he loved it. He grew pretty quick and stayed healthy thanks to Pedigree! I definitely recommend this product and others from Pedigree!
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
My puppy just loves this food. He devours it like none other. We gave him other brands and he was not pleased. I purchased it at food 4 less recently and he’s been happy ever since. Definitely buying again.
Lisa W.
Joseph City , AZ
This is all we feed our puppy! And he loves it. Price is good. Love the zipper to close it up! Got it from Walmart! We have a blue nose pit bull and he is still a puppy but growing fast and loves to eat!
Raelene V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used this while my puppies were in transition into hard food. They gobbled it up fast. Had to start monitoring their eating after seeing how much they enjoyed food!
Mae M.
My dog is a VERY picky eater and since she only has ever really loved this stuff we've always bought it for her. She is a little chiuahaha so we get her the puppy food.
Alejandra M.
fascinated my puppy, I give you every day and just seeing the envelope starts jumping like crazy!