Pedigree® Puppy Morsels In Sauce With Chicken Food For Dogs

Our Promise: Complete satisfaction guaranteed 1-800-525-5273. ®/™ Trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Pedigree® Puppy Morsels in Sauce with Chicken is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and gestation/lactation except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult). Contains sixteen (16) 3.5 oz. pouches of PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Puppy Morsels in Sauce With Chicken Wet Dog Food PEDIGREE Puppy Food is formulated with calcium to promote strong, healthy teeth and bones Made with real chicken in gravy for an irresistable taste dogs will love PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Puppy wet dog food is 100% Complete & Balanced Mix PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food into their kibble for added flavor PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS in Gravy dog food is made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients. Juicy, meaty bites provide a soft texture for flavor and variety Formulated to help promote strong, healthy teeth and bones, PEDIGREE CHOICE CUTS Puppy Morsels in Sauce With Chicken Wet Dog Food is a meaty recipe specially prepared for growing dogs. Made with real chicken, your furry friend will enjoy this PEDIGREE Dog Food as a treat, topper or complete meal; serve alone or mix into their kibble for added flavor. PEDIGREE Food for Dogs is also made with optimal levels of oil and minerals to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. PEDIGREE Puppy Formulas are a great-tasting way to give your new pup the nutrition they deserve. Feed the Good™

I just got a puppy and Im on the hint for a good puppy food. Did your dogs have any bad reactions from this?
Start your review of Pedigree® Puppy Morsels In Sauce With Chicken Food For Dogs!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Pedigree for many years now for my four legged friends. I don't think I would use anything else. The first dog I ever religiously used Pedigree with was a Great Pyrenees and Boxer mix, who lived to 15 years old. She was health, good weight and no joint problems. I figured if the food I was giving her with regular health care love and attention could keep her in mine and my children's life that long, then it was worth staying loyal too. Every dog we have ever owned sense then has lived into a good and active old age, with few doctor visits and a twinkle in their eye. I recommend Pedigree to any who ask, and a lot of people do. My dogs are not over weight and their all fixed, healthy and happy. It shows to everyone. So do yourself a favor, get a dog food that really keeps them healthy.
Palm Harbor, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
When my dog was a puppy I used to buy Pedigree recommend from my Vet. Definitely I have a healthy dog today because of this food. He loved it. I am a happy furry mommy because my dog enjoyed every single meal with pedigree. Definitely recommend it for dogs. My two dogs still eat this brand mostly of the time. And my vet said I have to give puppy food because is more healthy than adult food.
Leesburg, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could give this zero stars I would. This is like feeding a dog fast food and it stinks. My mom gives this to her dogs and they act like they don’t even wanna eat it. It may be cheaper but I would recommend something healthier like blue buffalo or victors dog food it is on the pricey side but if you want your dogs to have the best this isn’t something I would recommend.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
My pup loves it! She always goes crazy when she sees me pull it out of the pantry. The only thing I would have to say is maybe it could come I in a smaller package as I would sometimes like to give as a snack and not as a whole meal. Other than that great product!
Lawrenceville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best food for your puppies! Sometimes can make them poop a little bit liquid but that also goes with the fact that they are babies! They loved it and it has so many nutrients that would help their growth!
McHenry , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
This brand I would never recommend and I would t ever feed to my animals there has been so many recalls on this brand it’s scary be careful what you feed you family yes it cheap but cheap is not better
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
All I can say is that my baby loved this. I still get it for her once in awhile, even though she is now a year old. It would be great if it came in more flavors. I would recommend it to puppy parents.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
A good low price dog food for when you’re on a budget! A lot of cheaper dog foods have bad ingredients in them but this one has never made my pups sick or act out of character.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pedigree® Puppy Morsels In Sauce With Chicken Food For Dogs uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: PETCO
When transitioning my puppy from wet dog food to dry dog food this was the best for us. I like the price at. 88 a pouch and my dog really seemed to like the flavor.
Durham, NC
Pedigree® Puppy Morsels In Sauce With Chicken Food For Dogs uploaded by Brittany D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love pedigree puppy it's very good for your dogs comes with great nutrition and not to mention It's Made in the USA and made with the world's finest ingredient and whichever you have an adult or a puppy its Complete Nutrition for that either adult or puppy and it helps with Oral Care their immunity their digestion their skin and coat I love pedigree I do not use anything else so to me this is the best and I only buy this so of course I will buy again and the price is a good price for the dog food I prefer the zipper bag because once I open it it can be shut back. Pedigree® Puppy Morsels In Sauce With Chicken Food For Dogs