Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPedigree
PEDIGREE Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor

Give your puppy a head start with PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food. This delectable puppy kibble features DHA to support healthy brain development, and key nutrients similar to mother’s milk. Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients, this dry dog food is perfect to get your puppy’s tail wagging. This delicious puppy dog food also supports development of strong bones and teeth. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition and no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and no added sugars, your puppy will be able to grow and keep up with the big dogs. So feed your puppy PEDIGREE®, and feed the good.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor!
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Ketzi  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well, my little chihuahua Bonita 🐩💖& my husky Luna🐺💖 food is very important and she loves it too much, it is very good since it takes care of her good intestinal function and gives her many vitamins attached to her system. #puppylove #petsfood #pedigree #husky #chihuahua
Tesa H.
michigan
PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Tesa H.
My 14 week old goldendoodle loves this! We give him a egg once a week to help with his coat but he LOVES this. We use these kibbles as training treats as well! We will continue with this food.
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Lee T.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby boy loves this food when I bought it today I put some in his bowl and he ate it all and he hit his bowl to tell me he wants more so I put him more he ate a little of it but that was it he probably eat it later or tonight before bed but other than that he loves it will post picture of the food tomorrow but for right now enjoy a few pictures of my baby boy aka my son Roscoe added 2 videos also
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Tessa F.
I just got a new puppy last week and we bought pedigree puppy food to see if it would be any good. Were not a big fan, she seems to be losing weight and it isn't because worms.. we checked. So were going to switch the food. Just not happy with the quality of food.
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
I have a chihuahua and she likes to eat puppy food, maybe because of her size it makes it easier for her to eat this
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
My little boy loves his dog food so much he eats it 3 times a day so he gets 1 1/2 cups a day 1/2 a cup 3x's a day but he loves steak and chicken so might try him on the chicken flavored one next time
Angela  S.
PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Angela  S.
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food Puppy Chicken & Vegetable Flavor This has been a great puppy food. She really seems to like it and is growing and as healthy as can be. Its everything that I wanted abd wouldn't do anything to change other than maybe a different flavor. She eats every bite! Not overly expensive at Walmart so will continue to purchase!
Tiffany B.
Yucaipa, CA
PEDIGREE® Puppy Growth & Protection Dry Dog Food Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Tiffany B.
I have a new Yorkie puppy and she loves this! I also had a yorkie for 16years that also loved this brand as well and she was very picky. Its great in nutrients, keeps them full without fillers and obviously great taste. My puppy has little teeth so the puppy size bites are perfect! And its always a great price namaste what store you buy from I noticed.
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my go to puppy food. The only type of puppy chow i will buy. The best quality and my puppy always looks fantastic. Her coat looks amazing and is super soft.
Nancy R.
I have always used this brand of food for my puppies and my puppy really enjoys eating it every day he grows and gains weight and his coat is shiny and silky. And its has a very affordable price.

Looking for your answer?