BY PEDIGREE

This chopped dog food provides an array of enticing flavors to stimulate yourdog's appetite. Vitamins and minerals offer balanced nutrition for a healthydiet. see more...

Aj R.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Great brand. Great price. My dog definitely gets down with this stuff. We recently started on My giving him this as we noticed he mostly eats this one and doesn't quite eat the other brand we used.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
isabel C.
chino
My pit bull loves these to death . Every time I tell him it’s dinner time he runs to his bowl and wages his tail like crazy . And I absolutely love this for him . It actual has real food for dogs and not some bad stuff .
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs r very picky on the foods they eat and they love the beef flavor over the chicken they hated the chicken but they all love the beef flavor the only dog food they approve of
Marleny S.
Peoria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mixing a can with a bit of food from the bag really helps you save a lot of product and personally it fills my dogs up fast. I buy my cans and bags from Walmart or pet smart. I would highly recommend other owners to buy this for there 4 legged friends.
Cari B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food that all my dogs can enjoy and for a good price for the pack. Usually buy these at Ralph’s market since it’s incredibly cheaper than some other places
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Pedigree is the only brand my boyfriend and I feed our dog. I love that we could grow with the dog along with the food because it starts as puppy to adult to a older dog in what they need as they grow. I would buy it again and I recommend it to everyone from my point of view its the best food ive ever given to my pawed baby.
Bethany B.
East New Market, MD
Please do not feed your dogs this. Would you eat McDonalds everyday of your life? So don't feed your dog the equivalent. Look at the ingredients and do any amount of research and you'll see this is one of the worst food you can buy. Take the couple extra dollars and keep your pet happy and healthy with a better quality food.
maya t.
I used to feed this to my small chihuahua before I realized the issues it would bring forward. The price is pretty good, but the effects after are terrible. When giving dogs moist food, it is often not healthy for their teeth or gums. My dogs had accumulated tartar build up before I figured that's what the issue was. My dog enjoyed it so much; I even warmed it up a little sometimes. I wouldn't recommend this product. It could cause long term problems, as well as any other brand
Grecia G.

there is no single product that you can decide. all are spectacular and provide vitamins and minerals that my dog need . They are excellent for your skin , teeth, hair , and bone development , also they provide nutrients that help improve the digestion of our canine children.
the amount per serving is excellent product presentation is fantastic and striking . I adore you