Pedigree PEDIGREEA LITTLE CHAMPIONSA Morsels in Sauce Senior Dog Food uploaded by Narmin V.

BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs contains real chicken and rice for a taste your dog will really enjoy. Essential vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Keep your dog happy and healthy with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs. Specially-designed for senior dogs, this nutritious blend of real chicken and rice is blanketed in a delicious sauce for a flavor your dog will love. Added vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Morsels in Sauce Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.3 oz Feeding Directions: up to 7 lbs - 1-2 pouches 7 to 18 lbs - 2-4 pouches 18 to 37 lbs - 4-7 pouches Ingredients: Sufficient Waterfor Processing, Chicken (source of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Whole Rice, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum, L-Ascorbyl-2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C*), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A and D Supplements, Biotin, Caramel Coloring, Titanium Dioxide, Bay Leaves, Marigold Extract, Natural Flavors, Iron Oxide and Fish Oil (source of Omega Fatty Acids) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.5% Vitamin E (min) 90 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 36mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
This stuff is great and my dog loves it. Whenever we have my dog gets excited. I recommend it.
Lorraine C.
My dog loves this stuff! It's very nice and hearty and also reasonably priced for the quality.
LIZBETH A.
Anaheim, CA
My dog likes this food. The nutritional value is good for a dog who is older. It smells good.
Stephanie T.
Newport, TN
I buy this regularly for my small dogs, it helps them stay healthy and keep there teeth clean.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
Ive been feeding my two small dogs this food for about 10 years and they are fine they love it and enjoy it
Ka l.
Pedigree PEDIGREEA LITTLE CHAMPIONSA Morsels in Sauce Senior Dog Food is an ok dog product
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
I buy this for my dog and he loves it! and he is a picky dog lol I'm glad I found the right dog food for him !
kristyn s.
Layton, UT
Love pedigree for my dogs it is very reasonably priced and my dogs love it. It has all the good stuff in it for my dogs
Shannon D.
Adger, AL
They seem to love it so we keep buying it:) they won't eat any other dry food
amy h.
Sullivan, IN
My dog loves this and helps him eat more of hes dry dog food price is good and easy to find