Pedigree PEDIGREEA LITTLE CHAMPIONSA Morsels in Sauce Senior Dog Food uploaded by Narmin V.

BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs contains real chicken and rice for a taste your dog will really enjoy. Essential vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Keep your dog happy and healthy with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs. Specially-designed for senior dogs, this nutritious blend of real chicken and rice is blanketed in a delicious sauce for a flavor your dog will love. Added vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Morsels in Sauce Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.3 oz Feeding Directions: up to 7 lbs - 1-2 pouches 7 to 18 lbs - 2-4 pouches 18 to 37 lbs - 4-7 pouches Ingredients: Sufficient Waterfor Processing, Chicken (source of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Whole Rice, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum, L-Ascorbyl-2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C*), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A and D Supplements, Biotin, Caramel Coloring, Titanium Dioxide, Bay Leaves, Marigold Extract, Natural Flavors, Iron Oxide and Fish Oil (source of Omega Fatty Acids) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.5% Vitamin E (min) 90 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 36mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I received a free sample of these from Kroger as a preferred customer in the mail and our dog loved them. She is usually a picky eater but she didn't waste any time on these at all. I have looked at them in the store not a bad price for the value. I would recommend and get in the future.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is the only food I've ever fed to my dogs since I brought them home an they luv it they've never had a different kind of food I didn't keep switching foods wit them so this is literally all they've had since bein babies
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
My dog loves these!! Some of the pieces are chunky and they look like they have a lot of flavor! I would recommend this for new puppy owners because you can slowly add this to their meal and show them slowly what wet dog food tastes like I guarantee you that your dog will love it!
Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
This is the only way my Mastiff will eat is with this mixed with his dry food. he eats a lot and this brand is extremely reasonable and contains excellent ingredients. I would recommend this to anyone with a large breed dog.
Naomi E.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great food for my little pups it balance its stuns have and it help them to have a better digestion and have a shinny and soft fern
Sierra W.
Eugene, OR
My dog loves this food. Almost always finishes her entire bowl. I think they could put better stuff in it though. Real meat and no corn
Maddy S.
Stratford, WI
This Pedigree Dog food has wonderful ingredients my dog has many dog foods that she loves this might not be her favorite but it is one of the healthiest!
Kim H.
Waco, TX
Our dog lives this food. He is very old and i think it fits hom perfectly. Keeps hom going. Easy for him to eat the smaller bits too
Traci T.
Cambridge, OH
Great for both my dogs. They love it. It's easy to use also with the pouches. I can always find it at the stores I shop at. My dogs are very picky eaters but they enjoy this!
Ross P.
Doral, Florida
My big dog likes this a lot! And it is so easy for me because it doesn't require my aterion all the time, someone can do it!