Pedigree PEDIGREEA LITTLE CHAMPIONSA Morsels in Sauce Senior Dog Food uploaded by Narmin V.

BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs contains real chicken and rice for a taste your dog will really enjoy. Essential vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Keep your dog happy and healthy with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs. Specially-designed for senior dogs, this nutritious blend of real chicken and rice is blanketed in a delicious sauce for a flavor your dog will love. Added vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Morsels in Sauce Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.3 oz Feeding Directions: up to 7 lbs - 1-2 pouches 7 to 18 lbs - 2-4 pouches 18 to 37 lbs - 4-7 pouches Ingredients: Sufficient Waterfor Processing, Chicken (source of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Whole Rice, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum, L-Ascorbyl-2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C*), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A and D Supplements, Biotin, Caramel Coloring, Titanium Dioxide, Bay Leaves, Marigold Extract, Natural Flavors, Iron Oxide and Fish Oil (source of Omega Fatty Acids) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.5% Vitamin E (min) 90 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 36mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Bakersfield, CA
.you dog did not like that his food she had the runs scored after I felt so bad my poor baby
gorgeous pamela S.
gorgeous pamela S.
Miami, FL 8256nw 68th st
v. a mi perrito lolo le encanta su comida. le mantiene su pelaje en buen estado los diente
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
My dogs refuse to eat this. Maybe its because its for old dogs ,but they hate it!
jonathan G.
jonathan G.
Orlando, FL
Les encanta, mis perros se los comentarios todo al lograrlo con la perrarina.
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I received a free sample of these from Kroger as a preferred customer in the mail and our dog loved them. She is usually a picky eater but she didn't waste any time on these at all. I have looked at them in the store not a bad price for the value. I would recommend and get in the future.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is the only food I've ever fed to my dogs since I brought them home an they luv it they've never had a different kind of food I didn't keep switching foods wit them so this is literally all they've had since bein babies
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Pet Lover Expert
My babies love these! These are their special meals for when things are going good for us. I love that the label tells what all is in it.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
My dog loves these!! Some of the pieces are chunky and they look like they have a lot of flavor! I would recommend this for new puppy owners because you can slowly add this to their meal and show them slowly what wet dog food tastes like I guarantee you that your dog will love it!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
This is the only way my Mastiff will eat is with this mixed with his dry food. he eats a lot and this brand is extremely reasonable and contains excellent ingredients. I would recommend this to anyone with a large breed dog.
Naomi E.
Naomi E.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great food for my little pups it balance its stuns have and it help them to have a better digestion and have a shinny and soft fern