Pedigree PEDIGREEA LITTLE CHAMPIONSA Morsels in Sauce Senior Dog Food uploaded by Narmin V.

BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs contains real chicken and rice for a taste your dog will really enjoy. Essential vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Keep your dog happy and healthy with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs. Specially-designed for senior dogs, this nutritious blend of real chicken and rice is blanketed in a delicious sauce for a flavor your dog will love. Added vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Morsels in Sauce Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.3 oz Feeding Directions: up to 7 lbs - 1-2 pouches 7 to 18 lbs - 2-4 pouches 18 to 37 lbs - 4-7 pouches Ingredients: Sufficient Waterfor Processing, Chicken (source of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Whole Rice, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum, L-Ascorbyl-2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C*), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A and D Supplements, Biotin, Caramel Coloring, Titanium Dioxide, Bay Leaves, Marigold Extract, Natural Flavors, Iron Oxide and Fish Oil (source of Omega Fatty Acids) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.5% Vitamin E (min) 90 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 36mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Arleen C.
Hollywood, FL
I have a very picky Shitzu, I have tried all kinds of high end dog food for her and she hated them all. I went to visit a friend who also own a Shitzu and they had this food in there dogs bowl and low and behold my dog went to the dogs bowl and ate ALL of the foo. She loves this food.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
These delicious little morsels are a favorite here. It's all about the chicken flavor for my dog. This is a nice large bag and reasonably priced. Stays fresh and keeps her attention at dinner time. Just the rattle of the bag and there she comes.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
My Yorkie Ginger love these. She thinks its treat time all day. That's how much she loves them. The price were a good value. Which makes a difference when I'm buying treats for Ginger.
Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
This is the only way my Mastiff will eat is with this mixed with his dry food. he eats a lot and this brand is extremely reasonable and contains excellent ingredients. I would recommend this to anyone with a large breed dog.
Traci T.
Cambridge, OH
Great for both my dogs. They love it. It's easy to use also with the pouches. I can always find it at the stores I shop at. My dogs are very picky eaters but they enjoy this!
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use these if I have a dog that needs special attention like meds etc. I can pull them to the side with this and good to go... Been my go to go wet dog food
Alondra P.
Harvey, LA
i USED PEDIGREE FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS. MY DOG WAS WITHME FOR A LONG TIME AND HE ALWAYS ATE DRY PEDIGREE FOOD. NOW I HAVE THREE AND I AM STILL USING PEDIGREE.
Maddy S.
Stratford, WI
This Pedigree Dog food has wonderful ingredients my dog has many dog foods that she loves this might not be her favorite but it is one of the healthiest!
Alondra R.
8317 leander st
My dog liked it at first but she got bored at it she is very picky but she did love it i would recomend it if your dog is not picky like mine
Naomi E.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great food for my little pups it balance its stuns have and it help them to have a better digestion and have a shinny and soft fern