Pedigree PEDIGREEA LITTLE CHAMPIONSA Morsels in Sauce Senior Dog Food uploaded by Narmin V.

BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs contains real chicken and rice for a taste your dog will really enjoy. Essential vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Keep your dog happy and healthy with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs. Specially-designed for senior dogs, this nutritious blend of real chicken and rice is blanketed in a delicious sauce for a flavor your dog will love. Added vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Morsels in Sauce Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.3 oz Feeding Directions: up to 7 lbs - 1-2 pouches 7 to 18 lbs - 2-4 pouches 18 to 37 lbs - 4-7 pouches Ingredients: Sufficient Waterfor Processing, Chicken (source of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Whole Rice, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum, L-Ascorbyl-2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C*), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A and D Supplements, Biotin, Caramel Coloring, Titanium Dioxide, Bay Leaves, Marigold Extract, Natural Flavors, Iron Oxide and Fish Oil (source of Omega Fatty Acids) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.5% Vitamin E (min) 90 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 36mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
This has always kept my fur baby happy, gives her a nice shiny healthy coat and she has never had any stomach issues from it from what I can tell... ever since buying this food it seems like we feed her less, or she eats less. I think it fills her up better than any other dog food! Worth the extra lil bit of money I think it saves me money in the long run
Arleen C.
Hollywood, FL
I have a very picky Shitzu, I have tried all kinds of high end dog food for her and she hated them all. I went to visit a friend who also own a Shitzu and they had this food in there dogs bowl and low and behold my dog went to the dogs bowl and ate ALL of the foo. She loves this food.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
My dog, matrix, is nearly 14 years old and still has the health and energy of a puppy. people are always amazed at how healthy he is for his age and i think it is because this dog food! we have only fed matrix pedigree his whole life and any other brand we try just makes his sick.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I have 3 little dogs and they love their dog food! They eat it daily and they never reject it. I would recommend buying this dog food. It's cheap and the dogs seem to love it so why not keep buying it? I would recommend this to dog owners; maybe their dogs will like it too!
Nancy G.
I have a small chihuahua mixed terrier. He loves to eat these. I purchased this item at walmart. It was very easy to find. When my puppy sees the bag he starts dancing. The item was as i expected the morsels in the sauce. I would recommend this product to other pet owners.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
These delicious little morsels are a favorite here. It's all about the chicken flavor for my dog. This is a nice large bag and reasonably priced. Stays fresh and keeps her attention at dinner time. Just the rattle of the bag and there she comes.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
My Yorkie Ginger love these. She thinks its treat time all day. That's how much she loves them. The price were a good value. Which makes a difference when I'm buying treats for Ginger.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
I use these if I have a dog that needs special attention like meds etc. I can pull them to the side with this and good to go... Been my go to go wet dog food
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Me gusta el producto, uso aun el de cachorro, mis perros son cachorros aun, y sigo usando ese, a ellos también lese agrada el producto
Natasha M.
La Puente, CA
My little dog loves this dog wet food. I have no complaints about her bellmovemnets she goes regularly . this is a good product.