Pedigree® Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver Wet Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE

Your best buddy deserves a hearty meal that also is nutritious. PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef and Liver Wet Dog Food provides the best of both with a traditional ground texture that will make your dog's mouth water. Formulated with optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish their skin and coat, our adult dog food provides complete and balanced nourishment with highly digestible ingredients. Give your dog a meal that delivers big flavor and nutrients with PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner Wet Dog Food.

• Contains one (1) 13.2-ounce can of PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner With Chicken, Beef and Liver Canned Dog Food
  • This balanced dog food nourishes dogs' skin and coats with optimal levels of oil and minerals
  • Dogs will love this meaty dog food with real beef for a variety of delicious tastes
  • PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner Cans have highly digestible ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed from our balanced dog food
  • This meat-first dog food has a hearty texture and complete and balanced nourishment for adult dogs

Indications:

Animal Health Concern: Skin & Coat Care

Ingredients: SUFFICIENT WATER FOR PROCESSING, CHICKEN BY-PRODUCTS, CHICKEN, MEAT BY-PRODUCTS, LIVER, BEEF, BREWERS RICE, MINERALS (POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM PROTEINATE, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER LYSINE COMPLEX, COPPER SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE), VEGETABLE OIL (SOURCE OF LINOLEIC ACID), SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, DRIED YAM, ADDED COLOR, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ONION POWDER, BAY LEAVES, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, BIOTIN), GARLIC POWDER, SODIUM NITRITE (FOR COLOR RETENTION).

• What flavor is your dog's favorite??3 Answers
  • Have anyone else's dogs had any allergic reactions to thi...23 Answers
  • "I give this to my dogs they love it when I mix it with there dog food its worth buying if you want to make your dog happy my cat gets jealous over it." in 11 reviews
  • "dogs love Pedigree dog food I used to mix a can of it with my dogs dry fog food when I had my dogs and they love it they would eat that food in no time my son now has a husky and he has him on a special healthy food but, the dog don't like the food just yesterday my husband pick up a can of Pedigree and mixed it in with his dry food and he just gobbled it up in like 5 minutes he loved it " in 6 reviews
  • "Decent price for wet dog food.. however there isn't much of a variety in flavors :( My dog usually eats dry food but when I get him this as a treat he drools the whole time I'm opening the can!" in 4 reviews
Jillian K.
Wesley chapel, FL
My dog loves the pedigree wet food. When I go to give it to him, the way that I know it has good ingredients in it is because it doesn't even smell that bad. It actually smells like human food a little bit. I mean, I wouldn't eat it but my dog really seems to love it and the vet said there's good ingredients in it to keep my dog healthy
Roxanne S.
Orlando, FL
The most healthy thing in the world for my dog he love to eat this with dry food pros he loves one the chicken. My do is a chow and he really loves to eat this. My dog is a large size dog so chow chow lab so he’s very healthy eater. I would be differently
Dawn N.
I’ve been giving this to my dog for years. I mix it in with his hard food (otherwise he won’t eat) with a little hot water to make gravy and he loves it. I usually buy the 12 pack box and it’s a great deal for the price.
Kimberly A.
Kingsport, TN
My puppy loves this. We mix it with dry food and he goes crazy for it. He seems to enjoy the flavors and it’s easier for him to eat. He is a small dog so we don’t have to give him much in one sitting.
Amber K.
Highland Heights
My nine month old pup really enjoys this. She has been sick lately and is off of her dry puppy food, but she loves this stuff. However, the smell is really strong which I am not a fan of.
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
All of my dogs absolutely love their wet food! Whenever they see me even hold the can they get super excited. It’s affordable, especially for the amount of dog food you get in each can! With my 3 small dogs 1 large can is perfect!
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
My dog loves this food! She is a pit bull that gets tired of dry food especially when she got an understanding of what real food tastes like (human food). I would mix this with her dry food and she didn’t even notice!
Dawn M.
Ocala
We have 10 dogs so buying dog food that is affordable and that the dogs enjoy is always a plus. Not one of them has turned it down. Most get it here and there as a special treat but 2 of our pups are old and their teeth aren’t what they used to be. We feed them this because it’s easy for them to chew and helps them maintain their proper body weight.
Lindsay W.
Sutton , WV
My dog absolutely loves this food. It is very affordable. I have a chihuahua wiener dog mix. I purchased this at a local pet store and she seems to really like this. I would definitely buy this again.
Selena L.
Alvarado , TX
I have a big dog and I can tell he really loves this canned food because with the other ones that I buy for him he doesn’t really eat it. I buy this canned food at Walmart and I definitely recommend this to other dog owners. I definitely buy these every time i go to Walmart my bff 🐶 loves it
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Have anyone else's dogs had any allergic reactions to this dog food?
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
What flavor is your dog's favorite??