Pedigree® Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver Wet Dog Food uploaded by Leann T.Pedigree® Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Combo With Chicken, Beef & Liver Wet Dog Food uploaded by Cora J.

BY PEDIGREE #47 in Dog Food

Your best buddy deserves a hearty meal that also is nutritious. PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef and Liver Wet Dog Food provides the best of both with a traditional ground texture that will make your dog's mouth water. Formulated with optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish their skin and coat, our adult dog food provides complete and balanced nourishment with highly digestible ingredients. Give your dog a meal that delivers big flavor and nutrients with PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner Wet Dog Food.

• Contains one (1) 13.2-ounce can of PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner With Chicken, Beef and Liver Canned Dog Food
  • This balanced dog food nourishes dogs' skin and coats with optimal levels of oil and minerals
  • Dogs will love this meaty dog food with real beef for a variety of delicious tastes
  • PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner Cans have highly digestible ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed from our balanced dog food
  • This meat-first dog food has a hearty texture and complete and balanced nourishment for adult dogs

Indications:

Animal Health Concern: Skin & Coat Care

Ingredients: SUFFICIENT WATER FOR PROCESSING, CHICKEN BY-PRODUCTS, CHICKEN, MEAT BY-PRODUCTS, LIVER, BEEF, BREWERS RICE, MINERALS (POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM PROTEINATE, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER LYSINE COMPLEX, COPPER SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE), VEGETABLE OIL (SOURCE OF LINOLEIC ACID), SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, DRIED YAM, ADDED COLOR, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ONION POWDER, BAY LEAVES, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, BIOTIN), GARLIC POWDER, SODIUM NITRITE (FOR COLOR RETENTION).

• What flavor is your dog's favorite??3 Answers
  • Have anyone else's dogs had any allergic reactions to thi...23 Answers
  • "I give this to my dogs they love it when I mix it with there dog food its worth buying if you want to make your dog happy my cat gets jealous over it." in 11 reviews
  • "dogs love Pedigree dog food I used to mix a can of it with my dogs dry fog food when I had my dogs and they love it they would eat that food in no time my son now has a husky and he has him on a special healthy food but, the dog don't like the food just yesterday my husband pick up a can of Pedigree and mixed it in with his dry food and he just gobbled it up in like 5 minutes he loved it " in 6 reviews
  • "Decent price for wet dog food.. however there isn't much of a variety in flavors :( My dog usually eats dry food but when I get him this as a treat he drools the whole time I'm opening the can!" in 4 reviews
Jillian K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the pedigree wet food. When I go to give it to him, the way that I know it has good ingredients in it is because it doesn't even smell that bad. It actually smells like human food a little bit. I mean, I wouldn't eat it but my dog really seems to love it and the vet said there's good ingredients in it to keep my dog healthy
Selena L.
Alvarado , TX
I have a big dog and I can tell he really loves this canned food because with the other ones that I buy for him he doesn’t really eat it. I buy this canned food at Walmart and I definitely recommend this to other dog owners. I definitely buy these every time i go to Walmart my bff 🐶 loves it
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is so in love with this dog food. It is her favorite, so I am definitely a frequent buyer of this dog food. She has a very sensitive stomach and when she eats this, she is completely fine and does not get an upset stomach. The affordable price is also great!
Roxanne S.
Orlando, FL
The most healthy thing in the world for my dog he love to eat this with dry food pros he loves one the chicken. My do is a chow and he really loves to eat this. My dog is a large size dog so chow chow lab so he’s very healthy eater. I would be differently
Rachel W.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We get this flavor and a few others of the chopped ground wet food for my pup as a add in for dinner feedings. She absolutely loves this wet food and wont be going to any other brand for her. It has a nice consistency and can be served for multiple dinner with the right storage!!
Katelyn T.
Switched from Cesar to this with my 19 year old chihuahua. I feel she loves this more and I’m not finding plastic in the food either like I did with Cesar! My fur baby gets her tail going and goes right to her eating spot when she sees me open her can.
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE pedigree hard food BUT i have a shihpoo and he REFUSED to eat only hard food. He LOVES his food mixed. So i mix this along with his hard food and a bit of warm water and he LOVES it. I do recommend canned food for your smaller dogs.
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves to this wet food. I use it to supplement his dry food. I have a ten year old cocker spaniel mixed with a cavalier. The food is a excellent bang for the buck and you can oftentimes find it on sale especially at giant
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves this stuff! I can’t get her to eat other than human food but once she smells this she really digs in. The only con is that it makes her poop very runny.
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
My dog loves this food! She is a pit bull that gets tired of dry food especially when she got an understanding of what real food tastes like (human food). I would mix this with her dry food and she didn’t even notice!
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Have anyone else's dogs had any allergic reactions to this dog food?
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
What flavor is your dog's favorite??