BY PEDIGREE #26 in Dog Treats

Pedigree® Mini Jumbone® Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats go beyond the average chew, providing a deliciously satisfying snack with a bone-like shell on the outside and a flavorful, meaty center on the inside. These long-lasting dog treats feature real beef flavor your companion will love. Pedigree Mini Jumbone Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats are specially sized for your toy or small breed dog, 5–15 pounds. It’s a snacking experience she will truly love.

Key Benefits

• Chewy, textured treats designed to promote daily oral health. Triple action: reduces tartar buildup, cleans teeth, and freshens breath
  • Unique texture scrapes away at plaque and tartar and hard to reach areas while your pup chews
  • Mini treats designed for toy and small breed dogs weighing 5-15 pounds
  • Patented ingredient system helps freshen breath
  • Clinically proven to reduce buildup that contributes to dental disease

andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these little bones. They're great for her because she's a small dog. I buy these at Wal-Mart almost 2 a week or so for to. They always have the best deal on them.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves snacking on these to keep him busy. I wish they lasted longer. He can go through them so quickly. I purchased mine at target. I'm happy with how satisfied my dog is, I just wish they were longer lasting
Stephanie H.
Rockwood , TN
My little dogs and big dog loves these. They love the little bones perfect size. Great price for the amount you get as well. I’ve bought them several times for them. They seem to love them. I’d totally recommend.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both big and small dogs love these affordable treats. Dollar Tree also offers them in single packs. My German Shepherds, Chihuahua, and Yorkie Terrier all loved them.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I don't know if I'm qualified to give it 5 stars, but my dog certainly loved it. It was a gift from a friend, and my 12 pound senior Chiweenie loved them! Perfect size and easy on the teeth.
Rachel H.
Frederick, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these - but they are still too big for my dogs! Especially because they eat them all at once. I have a 7 lb Pom and a 25 pound bichon-poodle mix. It’s best to try to cut them in half. Even though they are advertised as “small”, they are not small enough.
Lacy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup is always super happy when he sees these treats. He knows exactly what to do, to get one too. We’ve had a problem with him and other dogs, but we give him one of these when another dog is around, and he’s amazing. I definitely would recommend trying these to other dog owners. They help a lot when you don’t know what else to do!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
They love this treats!!! I cut the treats in half since they are smaller doggies,so a bag lasts them a bit longer.I like to use them as rewards when training her.Their also loaded with vitamins.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great treats to give your dog especially when training. I have to him as a puppy all the time after he went to the bathroom outside or when learning a new trick. I would definitely recommend these for that purpose because they are small and you give often.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog absolutely loves these treats! She will shake and roll and do pretty circle if this bag comes out! They helped us train as well. One of our favorite for or Cali girl!