BY PEDIGREE #50 in Dog Treats

More than just a dog chew, PEDIGREE JUMBONE Medium Dog Snacks are a delicious dog treat with a crunchy bone-like shell on the outside, and a flavorful, meaty center on the inside. Our longlasting adult dog treat is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to help keep dogs healthy. PEDIGREE JUMBONE Dog Treats are dog snacks you can trust and ones your dog will love.

Buy on Walmart
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Boston/ Rat Terrier loves these but for the price sometimes I find myself getting her something else. But these are definitely one of her favorites. She is a small to medium size dog and it’s hard to find something that is serving size appropriate for her in size.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The first time I bought them the dogs really liked them but about halfway through the box they got really hard and the dogs just didn’t seem to like them as much anymore I don’t know if the flavor change but I probably won’t be purchased these
Charis H.
This is literally one of the ONLY treats my dog will eat. She is a Pomeranian so we buy the mini ones for her but there are also jumbo sizes for bigger dogs. My dog is very picky so if yours is like her they will most likely also enjoy!
Lisa L.
Milford, MI
My puppy is really picky about food and treats . He is a rather spoiled little dog but he seems to like these . Meaning he will eat them but they are not held in highest regards as he will not growl at you or try to hide them. But anything he does not spit out I am pretty happy with!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both big and small dogs love these affordable treats. Dollar Tree also offers them in single packs. My German Shepherds, Chihuahua, and Yorkie Terrier all loved them.
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs lovveee these jumbo bones. I have larger dogs so this is better than most treats because it's big enough for them to lay and chew on for a min rather than most treats that are gone in a bite.
Emily P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great ingredients that my pup loves! My 10wk old collie/Aussie mix is only around 20lbs but chews through everything. This bone exceeded expectations in keeping him occupied and lasting more than five minutes. I will keep buying!
delanie s.
north attleboro
My pupper loves this product. For a little Pom, she can put this away in no time! She knows exactly what it is when she sees the package and sometimes takes it from the bag when I'm back from shopping when I'm not looking. Haha.
Kristin A.
My little Chihuahua goes nuts for these treats! My favorite part about them is they leave your dog's breath fresh and not smelling gross. Its also less than $2! I would recommend 10/10
Brianna W.
Stockton, CA
Doesn’t make a mess! It is healthy for your dog, durable enough to keep any dog entertained and occupied. I buy a couple bags at a Rome to have extra in stock they’re recommended for medium size dogs
Amber P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves the bone marrow treats, I wanted to have her try these, but her teeth are very sensitive. Are these super hard? Say I want to break it in half, could I?
Katie R.
Somers Point, NJ
Does anyone recommend this product? My dog has a sensitive stomach and a lot of things cause him to have diarrhea but he's a big boy and loves his treats!
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Are these dog treats hard or soft?