BY PEDIGREE

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe feature the beef dogs love.

PEDIGREE® Meaty Ground Dinner with Chopped Beef is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
1123 Kcal Me/Kg
421 Kcal Me/Can

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Animal Liver, Beef, Brewers Rice, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Added Color, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Natural Smoke Flavor, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Red #3.

member-c2f7a
When my dog first started eating dog food, this was my preferred choice, he really liked all varieties and couldn't get enough, but i think he grew bored of his love for pedigree and i had to switch up brands. He still loves this and all other varieties of Pedigree wet dog food and i buy some everytime i buy dog food for my dog!
Chaney B.
Royalton
I add this to my dogs hard food every once in a while and he gobbles it all up! That’s how I know he has a full belly and enjoys it! He’s always at my feet whenever he sees the product. I can always find this at a good price too!
jackie c.
Chicago
The food is very moist and my dogs absolutely love it, my dogs don’t ever eat anything besides these. They finish them in a minute. My dogs are chihuahuas mixes and only one of them
Is a large dog and the rest are small. My smaller ones have a harder time of finishing them.
Cheyenne J.
Gauley Bridge, WV
I do not recommend this brand of dog food at all , yes it is cheap but it is awful for your dogs ! I have two 80 pound dogs and when we was low on money we sadly had to buy this , it gave them diarrhea and they just didn’t act like they enjoyed it. It also made them lose weight so I switched it ASAP . DO NOT BUY THIS .
Hanna R.
Sacramento
My dog is very picky and I always have to mix wet dog food and kibble to get him to eat. This flavor is one of his favorites and has really helped me feed him since he is a very picky one. The price is also very affordable and recommend it to any picky dog owners out there!
Chelsea K.
College Sta, TX
I use this dog food just as a topper for my dogs meals. I just take a bit from the can and mix it in her dry food so that it will taste a little bit better for her. She really seems to enjoy this and I will be buying again.
Priscilla P.
Bakersfield, CA
Once in a while i will give my dog canned food and this one is his favorite. Although sometimes he wont finish it all. It does get messy for me so thats why i prefer hard dog food
Elena P.
My dogs loved this canned food! I tried different kinds but there fav is this one my dogs are medium size poodles. The only bad thing is the price can go a little high on these but truly recommend buying this dog food for your loved ones
Kara A.
Thurmont , MD
My dogs absolutely love pedigree dog food! We buy 20-30 cans every 2 weeks. My dogs will not eat unless it has pedigree mixed in with their kibble! Only downfall: it is EXPENSIVE
Morgan-Victoria J.
Glenside
I’d like to say that my dog really likes it. He’s a collie mixed with lab and he’s pretty big. He eats every bite. I don’t have anything bad to say, we’ve used it for years and i would definitely recommend it to other dog owners.