Pedigree Marrobone Real Beef Flavor Mini Toy/Small Dog Care & Treats 15 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Emily C.Pedigree Marrobone Real Beef Flavor Mini Toy/Small Dog Care & Treats 15 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Allyssa V.Pedigree Marrobone Real Beef Flavor Mini Toy/Small Dog Care & Treats 15 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Jaclyn i.

BY PEDIGREE #76 in Dog Treats

These snacks offer a real beef flavor and contain real bone marrow for a savory taste your dog will love. Treat your furry friend to a delicious snack with Pedigree MarroBone Mini Dog Treats. Ideal for small adult dogs, these crunchy treats offer a real beef flavor and contain real bone marrow for a taste that will keep your canine pal coming back for more. Vitamins A, D and E aid in a shiny, lustrous coat, and the treats promote strong teeth and healthy bones. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 15 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Meat And Bone Meal, Sugar, Natural Poultry Flavor, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA/BHT), Cooked Beef Bone Marrow, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Malted Barley, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid and Sodium Metabisulfite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Vitamin A (min) 6,000 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 800 IU Vitamin E (min) 100 IU see more...

Alexis A.
I have a 7 year old yorkie and he absolutely loves these I have brought them for him ever since he was a puppy, he really looks forward to when he sees the bag and gets really excited. These are buy far his favorite. Some of the cons or that it has some what of a strange smell , but other than that my yorkie loves them
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
Only treat my toy/treat my dog likes. The price is very nice It comes in a resealable bag which is easy to use and store Purchased at Walmart. Would recommend to dog owners and plan on buying again.
Gail 🌸.
Sandy , UT
These treats are absolutely the perfect size for my dogs to eat. When I pull out the bag they know they're getting a delicious treat to scarf down. This is a great brand and product with a great price, I will continue to buy these awesome little treats!
Pedigree is the brand we can really trust! It cames with all the vitamins and everything our dogs need to live so good! I had a lot of dogs and them always ate only Pedigree! The price is the best and for sure the best quality!
Dalena K.
My dog seems to like these but they are not her favorite. They are rather small which is good for small to medium dogs. You can get great deals on these on sales and through a bulk size on Amazon which is great for budgets.
Lani N.
My dog absolutely loves this. He literally waits by my closet because he knows where I put his treats. I also got to teach him all kinds of new tricks using these treats as training treats.
Amber P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have Assie Shephard Huskey mix, we bought both the mini and the large. She loves the mini! She loved the Milkbone natural marrow treats, but I can't seem to find them anywhere! So we decided to try these instead!! Their great! She's a super picky girl, so when she liked these we had to stock up!
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dog used to go crazy for these treats, but they recently changed the product and whatever they did caused him to lose interest. The treat feels almost fake in your hand and can be crumbled very easily. I don't think the treats will harm them but they aren't worth the money.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs aren't big fans of this treat, I have to smash is up for them to even give them a try, they do not mind the inside of the treat but it makes a mess smashing it up for them unless we are outside
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
My dog seemed to like these biscuits but I was always watching to make sure he chewed up the treat, I can see if your pet has had dental treatments or missing any teeth they would have a hard time eating this and could possibly get stuck in their throats which I wouldn't want to happen. If u have a beagle like myself then u know they tend to swollow while instead of chewing and that's my only concern about this product.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
My dogs loved these when they were puppies. They're big enough for them to not choke on
Amy L.
They have bigger ones f Fi r larger dogs.
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
What are the ingredients like? Are they relatively healthy? What is the first ingredient?
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do they Carrie other flavors??