BY PEDIGREE

Dogs can't resist real, meaty dog treats. Give your dog a tasty treat with PEDIGREE MARROBONE Snacks for Dogs. These PEDIGREE Balanced Dog Treats are enriched with vitamins A, D and E. Plus, our dog dental treats promote healthy teeth and bones. These real beef flavor treats for dogs are made with real bone marrow wrapped in a crunchy biscuit for a great flavor and exciting texture. , PEDIGREE MARROBONE is a treat you can trust, and one your small or large dog breed will love.

• PEDIGREE Dog Snacks promote healthy teeth and strong bones
  • Our marrow bone dog treats are enriched with vitamins A, D and E
  • Our real beef flavor dog chews are also made with real bone marrow wrapped in a crunchy biscuit for small to large breed dogs
  • PEDIGREE MARROBONE Dog Treats are Canada

Indications:

Animal Health Concern: Dental Care

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar, Natural Poultry Flavor, Animal Fat (Preserved With Bha/Bht), Cooked Bone Marrow, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Malted Barley, Sodium Metabisulfite (A Preservative), Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid.

• Do these come in a larger bag with my two dogs we ho thro...3 Answers
  • Do these come in a bigger bag?3 Answers
  • Would these treats be good for a chihuahua? I have a 6 po...6 Answers
  • "He gobbles them up in the pet store and at home!" in 1 review
  • "When i had my shitzu / poodle, i bought a lot of pedigree snacks and puppy dry food for him and he gobbled them up every month." in 1 review
  • "They love the beef flavor and they go crazy When I give them to them" in 1 review
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My brother bought this for our 4 dogs hahaha it was a huge box full and gone in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! My chihuahua had a hard time eating this but she still loves it. My other medium dog a mutt would take a couple of pieces and hide them. Haha my dogs love most of pedigrees products.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach, so I have to be careful with food and treats. These have been no issue and continue to be a long time favorite. They don’t get bored with them, as I’ve seen them do with other snacks. I definitely recommend these treats.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Labrador and  Pit Bull that thinks the sun rises and sets on  Pedigree® MarroBone® Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats . Pro? They love them and will do every trick in the book for them. Con? They go waaaaaay to fast. In fact, if I touch their container of treats they start doing their trick without even the command lol I would definitely buy this again!
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great crunchy snack for your pup. I have a small dog and she loves these. In fact they are the only non soft treats eh will eat. I love that they help her teeth and keep breath smelling good
Alexis A.
Chalmette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 7 year old yorkie and he absolutely loves these I have brought them for him ever since he was a puppy, he really looks forward to when he sees the bag and gets really excited. These are buy far his favorite. Some of the cons or that it has some what of a strange smell , but other than that my yorkie loves them
Brittany T.
Chilhowie, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so amazing, I'm very picky about treats for my pup and these are a must buy every time I just got a HUGE bag of these for $13 and it will last almost the whole month
April C.
Ironton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I didn't think my dogs would love any treat more than their milkbones but I couldn't have been any more wrong. These little treats make them even more joyous. It's not boring. Several different tastes for their buds. [product:pedigree-marrobone-real-bacon-&-cheese-flavor-dog-care-&-treats-24-oz-stand-up-bag]
Gail 🌸.
Sandy, UT
These treats are absolutely the perfect size for my dogs to eat. When I pull out the bag they know they're getting a delicious treat to scarf down. This is a great brand and product with a great price, I will continue to buy these awesome little treats!
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs dont really like these snacks. But I've noticed my dogs dont like any snacks I've tried. Maybe it's just my dogs or maybe it could be they dont like the flavor
Jessica P.
Chalmette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree® MarroBone® Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats . Great treat!! My Pups love them.. Price is great also, Walmart has very large sizes which is very handy.
Brianna K.
Rochester , MN
Would these treats be good for a chihuahua? I have a 6 pound chihuahua and I'm looking for treats that would not make her sick , she has a very sensitive stomach. Thanks!
Maria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How goos are these for yorkies?
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
My dogs loved these when they were puppies. They're big enough for them to not choke on
Edward M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do these come in a larger bag with my two dogs we ho through a lot. My dogs love them. It's also good as a training aid.
Amy L.
They have bigger ones f Fi r larger dogs.