Pedigree Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats 24 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Karen L.

BY PEDIGREE

These biscuits feature the delectable taste of real bone marrow wrapped in a crunchy biscuit that your dog won't be able to resist. For a treat that will really get your pup's tail wagging, offer these PEDIGREE MARROBONE Treats for Dogs Real Beef Flavour. Real bone marrow is wrapped in a crunchy biscuit coating for a mouth-watering flavour and satisfying texture. The snack is enriched with vitamins A, D and E to help maintain healthy teeth, strong bones and a glossy coat. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar, Natural Poultry Flavour, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA/BHT), Cooked Beef Bone Marrow, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Malted Barley, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid and Sodium Metabisulphite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Vitamin A (min) 6,000 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 800 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg see more...

• Are there any places to get coupons for this?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are my dogs favorite treats they eat then all the time and they make them happy" in 2 reviews
  • "Both my Pugs turn their noses up at these, but my Hound absolutely loves them! " in 1 review
  • "The bag lasts us about 2 weeks but they are pretty reasonably priced so we don't mind buying them as soon as he runs out" in 1 review
  • "She can't get enough of this treat!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves everything pedigree from food to treats to toys." in 1 review
These are really attractive and the dog is very attentive when she smells this. I don't give more than one or two and sometimes just break one into pieces. Dogs swallow everything whole anyway so they often don't know how much they are actually getting.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Greenville, SC
These just don't look healthy to me. They must be made from almost entirely chemicals. However, that doesn't stop my dog from really really loving them - to the point that he found and ate the whole bag (the ONLY bag I've ever purchased :P)!!
Norma A.
Norma A.
Love This Product and absolutely use them for treats after my dogs successfully accomplish a trick and thanks to this product they have learned a lot they always look forward to getting a treat, I recommend this for all the dog owners
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Spokane Vly, WA
I give these a five start because my dog loves them, but honestly, what do I know? She eats everything that comes her way and does it eagerly and happily. The bag doesn't last long enough for me to determine how long they stay fresh.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
I used to buy these all the time for my dog and they were his absolute favorite. They are the perfect size for him and not too hard on his aging teeth. This app reminded me of these and now I got to go out and purchase them!
A H.
A H.
These things look and smell disgusting. My giant boxer lives them but they gave him an upset stomach. They don't even look like real food!! I won't be repurchasing these again, I'd skip them if I were on the fence.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Blacksburg, SC
❤️❤️❤️❤️these treats are great!! I know my Aussie loves when I bring these home!!! Be gobbles them right up with a hopeful look for another!! They are healthy so I don't mind giving him an extra!!! Wonderful job!!
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Carson, CA
My dog is a really picky eater...she really didn't care for these treats too much. She would take it from my hand, drop it on the floor, sniff it, then walk away....needless to say, this was a one time purchase.
Kimber-Lyn  S.
Kimber-Lyn S.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs love these!! They get so happy when they hear the bag opening! I bought them at the nearest supermarket. They are a great value and not too pricey! 1 big dog and 3 smaller ones! I always recommend:)
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
These are pretty good. It's not something I would give my dogs everyday because it gives them tummy issues, but it seems to be ok for a once a week treat
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Are there any places to get coupons for this?