Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPedigree
Pedigree Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats

Pedigree® Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats

A delicious treat that delivers the goodness of real bone marrow wrapped in a crunchy biscuit. More than just delicious, this snack is enriched with vitamins a, d and e to help promote a shiny coat, strong teeth, and healthy bones.
Preferred by 9 out of 10 dogs over Milk-Bone original biscuits* *palatability testing on file for marrobone brand vs Milk-Bone original biscuits

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Meat & Bone Meal, Sugar, Natural Poultry Flavor, Animal Fat (Preserved With BHA/BHT), Cooked Beef Bone Marrow, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Malted Barley, Natural Smoke Flavor, Natural Bacon Flavor, Cheese Powder, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Added Color, Sodium Metabisulfite (Dough Conditioner).

I hear that it’s not really healthy Is that right?
Are there any places to get coupons for this?
Start your review of Pedigree® Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Azucena C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree® Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi perra ama estos premios con eso la premio cuando hace pipí y popó afuera también cuando se sienta y da vueltas ... con tal de que le des ella da mil vueltas le encanta el sabor hace todo por que le des 😍😍😍
Sandra G.
Pikeville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product my fur baby loves them she can’t gobble it down fast it takes a few minutes keeps her occupied
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pedigree® Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats uploaded by Liiz B.
Pedigree marrobOne real Bacon & chesse food for puppies..Leno of nutrients that benefit you in every way .. your pet will be happy to eat it ... I love this product♥️
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,840 reviews
Pups love these little snacks. Great treats. A little pricey but a nice investment for happy fur babies.
Joe B.
Milton, FL
Great treat for my dogs. They love it. Nice little reward for training. Usually a good price and can be found on sale at time as well.
Leslie C.
Wichita
My dog loves obedience and all that when it comes to his favorite treats I garinty they will love this
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pedigree® Marrobone Real Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Care & Treats uploaded by Julie E.
These are by far my babies’ favorite treats. We order a couple bags from chewy.com every time we order their food. They also get the BarkBox & will sometimes refuse to eat a BarkBox treat because they specifically want this one. 😂
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pedigree has been the number one brand that we feed our dog it's the only one that doesn't give him the poops lol
leika P.
Pensacola, FL
My pups seem to love these. MY only draw back to purchasing these, is that one of dogs has actually chocked on it. Needless to say he doesnt get anymore, whilst the other do.
Carmen M.
Zaragoza
No soy un perro así que no la he probado pero mis perras se lo comen muy a gusto así que supongo que estará bueno para los perros