Pedigree® Little Champions Morsels in Sauce With Chicken and Rice for Senior Dog uploaded by Narmin V.

BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs contains real chicken and rice for a taste your dog will really enjoy. Essential vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Keep your dog happy and healthy with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS morsels in sauce with Chicken and Rice Food for Senior Dogs. Specially-designed for senior dogs, this nutritious blend of real chicken and rice is blanketed in a delicious sauce for a flavor your dog will love. Added vitamins and minerals promote overall good health. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Morsels in Sauce Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.3 oz Feeding Directions: up to 7 lbs - 1-2 pouches 7 to 18 lbs - 2-4 pouches 18 to 37 lbs - 4-7 pouches Ingredients: Sufficient Waterfor Processing, Chicken (source of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Whole Rice, Wheat Gluten, Starch, Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum, L-Ascorbyl-2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C*), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A and D Supplements, Biotin, Caramel Coloring, Titanium Dioxide, Bay Leaves, Marigold Extract, Natural Flavors, Iron Oxide and Fish Oil (source of Omega Fatty Acids) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max.) 82.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 0.5% Vitamin E (min) 90 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 36mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Juan G.
Cathedral City
Dogs love it when I bring food around they jump around and spinning circles when they see the big bag in my hands. They like this brand because it doesn’t give the poor things the runs.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and loves this. I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I received a free sample of these from Kroger as a preferred customer in the mail and our dog loved them. She is usually a picky eater but she didn't waste any time on these at all. I have looked at them in the store not a bad price for the value. I would recommend and get in the future.
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food I have a purchaser has a lot of nutrition is a lot of chicken flavor they just love this dog food it's just amazing it's affordable and not that expensive I highly recommend that people buy for their dogs it has a lot of the a lot of good reviews and that's why I bought it it's great.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is the only food I've ever fed to my dogs since I brought them home an they luv it they've never had a different kind of food I didn't keep switching foods wit them so this is literally all they've had since bein babies
Evrthg T.
My Shih Tzu loves this dry food. I try to mix it up for her but this is by far her favorite. Sometimes I mix it with another brand and she will literally sits there picking out the bits for this brand.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
This has always kept my fur baby happy, gives her a nice shiny healthy coat and she has never had any stomach issues from it from what I can tell... ever since buying this food it seems like we feed her less, or she eats less. I think it fills her up better than any other dog food! Worth the extra lil bit of money I think it saves me money in the long run
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
My dog, matrix, is nearly 14 years old and still has the health and energy of a puppy. people are always amazed at how healthy he is for his age and i think it is because this dog food! we have only fed matrix pedigree his whole life and any other brand we try just makes his sick.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
My dog loves these!! Some of the pieces are chunky and they look like they have a lot of flavor! I would recommend this for new puppy owners because you can slowly add this to their meal and show them slowly what wet dog food tastes like I guarantee you that your dog will love it!
Nancy G.
I have a small chihuahua mixed terrier. He loves to eat these. I purchased this item at walmart. It was very easy to find. When my puppy sees the bag he starts dancing. The item was as i expected the morsels in the sauce. I would recommend this product to other pet owners.