Pedigree Little Champions Meaty Ground Dinner Chicken/Chicken & Beef 5.3 Oz Pouches Wet Dog Food 8 Ct Box

BY PEDIGREE

chenessa h.
These are pretty unhealthy to feed to your little pets regularly. But it's easy to travel with and to store as they come in single packets and take up very little space. My puppy is a picky one and she enjoys these.
Natasha C.
My babies love these! These are their special meals for when things are going good for us. I love that the label tells what all is in it.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Meaty ! Is great and good . My favorite food for my pet is very good. The price is good
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
I have 5 gos and they really love this food, I love buying it. It's a very cheap price and I love it because it's easy to buy and it's very healthy for dogs.