Pedigree Little Champions Meaty Ground Dinner Chicken/Chicken & Beef 5.3 Oz Pouches Wet Dog Food 8 Ct Box

BY PEDIGREE

Small dogs crave the taste of real meat. That's why PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS Dog Food Meaty Ground Chicken Variety Pack is made just for them! LITTLE CHAMPIONS Wet Dog Food provides a savory, meaty texture in a FLAVOR-LOCK Pouch that seals in flavor. With all of the essential nutrients required for healthy skin and coats, our balanced dog food for small pups is highly digestible for better nutrient absorption. Give your small dog a feast with PEDIGREE LITTLE CHAMPIONS Variety Pack With Chicken and Beef; With Chicken; and With Turkey Flavors. see more...

chenessa h.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are pretty unhealthy to feed to your little pets regularly. But it's easy to travel with and to store as they come in single packets and take up very little space. My puppy is a picky one and she enjoys these.
Natasha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My babies love these! These are their special meals for when things are going good for us. I love that the label tells what all is in it.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Meaty ! Is great and good . My favorite food for my pet is very good. The price is good
Chantal J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 gos and they really love this food, I love buying it. It's a very cheap price and I love it because it's easy to buy and it's very healthy for dogs.