Pedigree Little Champions Meaty Ground Dinner Beef/Beef & Cheese 5.3 Oz Pouches Wet Dog Food 8 Ct Box

BY PEDIGREE #56 in Beef

Pedigree, 8 Count, Little Champions Traditional Ground Dinner Beef Combo Pack, Includes 4 Each #023229 Beef and #02345 Beef and Cheese. see more...

chenessa h.
chenessa h.
These are easy to travel with and store because they come in small packets- I wouldn't advise to feed your dog these regularly as they are unhealthy (think junk food for humans). But my dog does enjoy these and she's on the picky side.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
My babies love these! These are their special meals for when things are going good for us. I love that the label tells what all is in it.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
This is my dogs favorite food she loves the chicken I like that it comes with different flavors as well ! Nice easy packaging too .
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Every now and then, I give these to my three dogs as a "treat" and they love it! But I believe they contain by-products and I like to give my guys "real" food. I can't recommend this as a dog's main diet.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Hialeah, FL
My dogs absolutely love this stuff. It's affordable and t comes in a good amount. The little packs makes it a lot easier to serve in quantities my dogs will eat.