BY PEDIGREE

4 with beef, noodles & vegetables. 4 with beef in sauce. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lizzie P.
I have a boarder at work who uses this with dey food in her meal! They are packaged very well and are very easy to tear open. There is very little mess when opening and pouring in and she loves to eat it and that helps her eat her dry food! I would recommend if your dog is giving you a harder time with their dry food!
Jasmine A.
Port Arthur, TX
Pedigree normally isn't my go to brand, but when I seen that this product can in individual envelopes and wet dog food I was curious as to would my dog care for it. I bought this product at Walmart as to all my dog purchases. My dog did indeed love this product as well as the different flavors it came it! And the great thing about it was the price!!
Gabrielle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had a little older dog at the humane society where I worked that just wouldn't eat anything. I gave him some of this mixed in with his regular dry food and he devoured it. I highly recommend this food for older dogs, dogs with dental issues, and picky eaters.
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
I have a blue pit bull and she just recently had puppies about a month ago. She is so skinny and drained from feeding them she looks almost like a homeless dog. I bought these food pouches to add to her regular food usually once a day at dinner time when she is fed and it has helped put on some weight and has her looking healthy again. We paired these pouches with Pedigree dog food.
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not the most nutritious meal but she does love these in a pinch. I'm very picky about what I feed my fluff babies. She really likes these though.
Natasha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My babies love these! These are their special meals for when things are going good for us. I love that the label tells what all is in it.
Anahi A.
we get these for our dog so that he wont eat dry food all the time, he really enjoy them! sometimes we mix it together to make it tastier
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
My huskis eat this alot and i recommend buying this because it has ingredients that includes vitamins.
Mackenzie S.
Moyock, NC
My little dog used to eat these and he seemed to love them. Theyre priced good and are very affordable
Tanika C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love how these come in individual pouches. Good for travel or a day at gradmas house lol.
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How is this different from canned food)