Pedigree® Large Jumbone®  Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Lauren U.Pedigree® Large Jumbone®  Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Natalie F.Pedigree® Large Jumbone®  Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Natalie F.
Pedigree® Large Jumbone®  Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats

Pedigree® Large Jumbone® Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree Large Jumbone Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats go beyond the average chew, providing a deliciously satisfying snack with a bone-like shell on the outside and a flavorful, meaty center on the inside. These long-lasting dog treats feature real beef flavor your companion will love. Pedigree Large Jumbone Real Beef Flavor Dog Treats are specially sized for large breed dogs, 45 pounds and over. It’s a snacking experience she will truly love.

Key Benefits

• Beyond the average chew, providing a deliciously satisfying snack
  • Bone-like shell on the outside and a flavorful, meaty center on the inside
  • Long-lasting dog treats feature real beef flavor your companion will love
  • Specially sized for large and giant breed dogs, 45 pounds and over
  • Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to help keep dogs healthy

Pedigree® Large Jumbone®  Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats
Pedigree® Large Jumbone® Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats
  • "It helps keep his teeth clean and keeps him from getting bored while he this." in 1 review
Natalie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My boxer absolutely loves these! They don't last long but she will chew them till she is gone. I usually give her one every other day. She loves the meaty center of them.
Christy P.
Kearns, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this bone. He gets so excited when we bring it home. He eats it in 5 minutes. I like how it isn't like a regular bone and you can hear that crunching noise. You can't hear a big dog eat this!
Caila G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My husband and I get these every now and then for our dog as a special treat because they are a little on the pricey side. We get the large one because we have a German Shepherd so she'll inhale the treats in no time! She loves them though! Probably one of her favorites!
Lisa F.
Clinton, SC
I have a 55 pound lab mix that really enjoys this treat!! It helps keep his teeth clean and keeps him from getting bored while he this. He loves it when mommy gives this to him!!! Happy dog and happy mommy!
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Dogs love these. Wish they lasted a little longer lol but the dogs tear them up. Always try to treat them with one every once & a while. Will repurchase.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
My dog loves his food. I love that this brand has a lot of vitamins and minerals too keep my dog healthy. Ive been buying this brand for years.
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
My dog loves these! After a long dog day, she enjoys to lay in bed and chew on it while my husband and I watch TV. She loves the marrow inside!
Kali F.
We get these occasionally as a treat for my dog! Or if I know I'll be gone from the house all day. She loves them and it's gone in minutes
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggy loves these bone treats. He gets them every time he behaves well and he got potty trained with these really quick.
Gabrielle F.
My old dog loved these! He would beg for them for hours if I let him. Try were his favorite out of everything I bought