BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE® For Big Dogs Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Dry Dog Food is formulated to give large dogs all of the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to the fullest. Our chicken-flavor dog food features naturally sourced glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy bones and joints. This dry dog food also contains leading levels of the antioxidant vitamin E to help keep adult dogs' immune systems strong. Plus, our balanced dog food featuring our special fiber blend helps promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control. Feed your dog this oral care kibble to help keep teeth clean and give them a great taste.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
3441 Kcal Me/ Kg
326 Kcal Me/ Cup

Ingredient:
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 [Preserved With Bha & Citric Acid]), Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Rice, Choline Chloride, Dried Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, Dried Carrots, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

Kaysie C.
I have 2 great danes and I love this dog food! We pedigree large breed puppy until they're 2 and then regular large breed after that. I go through 50 lbs every 2 weeks! I've never had any problems and it's not to expensive.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
My dog is 12 year old now, and has been eating pedigree since she was a puppy! Other than a couple minor health issues (that are normal for her old age) she's actually remarkably healthy, and past her life expectancy!
Mayra A.
Modesto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand pedigree I've tried other brands and my dog had really bad gas diarrhea and was very lazy didn't want to do nothing just sleep once I switch them over to pedigree I notice a big difference he gained some weight in a good way he stop farting everywhere and stop the diarrhea and going through all the time which worked out great.
Anthony R.
Campton, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I but this when waiting for a delivery of my dogs normal food it is good and at a great price but I have issues with the company and constantly double check the food for quality when feeding my dog
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is the brand I've trusted and given my dogs for over 20yrs. They never experienced digestive problems and seem to enjoy it. Plus they donate to shelter dogs!
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought this when our normal dog food was unavailable... The dogs liked it and didn't have any stomach issues afterward. It's a good price point, too.
Stephanie C.
Fed our lab-Rottie mix this for years. Great food for young-middle aged dogs. We only changed when our dog turned 10 to get him a 'senior formula'.
Ally S.
Fed this to an underweight rescue dog and she gained weight pretty quickly! Also she loved the food so I'm assuming it has good flavor.
Yareimy G.
My dog blue loves this food he eats it all and even ask for more I been buying this since he was a puppy
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The dog loves it I buy it all the time it's the only dog food I buy it keeps them healthy