BY PEDIGREE

PEDIGREE® For Big Dogs Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Dry Dog Food is formulated to give large dogs all of the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to the fullest. Our chicken-flavor dog food features naturally sourced glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy bones and joints. This dry dog food also contains leading levels of the antioxidant vitamin E to help keep adult dogs' immune systems strong. Plus, our balanced dog food featuring our special fiber blend helps promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control. Feed your dog this oral care kibble to help keep teeth clean and give them a great taste.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
3441 Kcal Me/ Kg
326 Kcal Me/ Cup

Ingredient:
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 [Preserved With Bha & Citric Acid]), Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Rice, Choline Chloride, Dried Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, Dried Carrots, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have fed this to our dogs as long as I can remember. We use this still to this day. Every dog I’ve ever fed pedigree loves it which is something I can’t say for all dogs food. It’s not the cheapest but I definitely think it’s a good purchase and choice to keep your dog happy and healthy
Kaysie C.
I have 2 great danes and I love this dog food! We pedigree large breed puppy until they're 2 and then regular large breed after that. I go through 50 lbs every 2 weeks! I've never had any problems and it's not to expensive.
Andi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It smells kinda gross, but all animal food does. I have a 70 pound black lab and this is pretty much the only food we buy for her. She loves it and it helps her stay healthy. It's a good value with the 30 pound bag.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is 12 year old now, and has been eating pedigree since she was a puppy! Other than a couple minor health issues (that are normal for her old age) she's actually remarkably healthy, and past her life expectancy!
Dahlia C.
Gainesville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree is a pretty good brand. They may not have the best ingredients and have a lot of fillers, but my dogs won’t eat anything else. I was getting them high end food and they wouldn’t touch it. I randomly tried pedigree and they tore up the bowl. Hey may eat more of it since it is low in meat, but at least they are eating now!
☁︎Hunter I.
Noble
My two labs absolutely love the stuff! They get so excited when its time to eat! They have never once gotten sick eating it and they love it! It is super affordable and super reliable. It doesn't stink and it doesn't leave smelly breath! I recommend this food!
Cassidy L.
Ashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is not his absolute favorite food but it is the one he gets the most because it is reasonably priced. He is a very large dog ~100 pounds. This allows us to give him the proper nutrition since he is a senior dog.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this food for my dog and it made him very sick. At the time there was a recall on their dog food, so I'm sure they have fixed the mistake, But we will not be buying this brand again.
Anthony R.
CAMPTON, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I but this when waiting for a delivery of my dogs normal food it is good and at a great price but I have issues with the company and constantly double check the food for quality when feeding my dog
~BOSS~ B.
New Orleans
I’ve been buying pedigree products for all the dogs I’ve ever owned. I like buying the 50 Pound bags because you actually get your money’s worth and it last a while