Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
Pedigree Large Breed Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Pedigree® Large Breed Nutrition Dry Dog Food

PEDIGREE® For Big Dogs Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Dry Dog Food is formulated to give large dogs all of the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to the fullest. Our chicken-flavor dog food features naturally sourced glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy bones and joints. This dry dog food also contains leading levels of the antioxidant vitamin E to help keep adult dogs' immune systems strong. Plus, our balanced dog food featuring our special fiber blend helps promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control. Feed your dog this oral care kibble to help keep teeth clean and give them a great taste.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
3441 Kcal Me/ Kg
326 Kcal Me/ Cup

Ingredient:
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 [Preserved With Bha & Citric Acid]), Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Rice, Choline Chloride, Dried Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, Dried Carrots, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree® Large Breed Nutrition Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Julia D.
Kleinburg , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Pedigree® Large Breed Nutrition Dry Dog Food uploaded by Julia D.
It is one of the few brands I trust for, and the one with the highest levels of glucosamine and chondroitin that I have been able to find. I enjoy knowing this company helps other animals in need and I feel honored to be a part of that. Thank you for helping my dog live a healthier life. Pedigree® Large Breed Nutrition Dry Dog Food #dog #doglove #dogfood
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food my dog is really picky about what dry dog food he eats. Affordable. Won’t need improvements.
Rachel M.
Dewey, AZ
I love feeding my dog pedigree, it's a brand I trust and have trusted for the last 15 years. My dogs have all loved Pedigree and we will continue feeding our future pets this product.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,205 reviews
Sarge loves his Pedegree dry dog food. Most of the time I buy the 50 pound bags! We have been using pedigree dry dog food for many years! Of course we is the large breed because Sarge weighs 100 pounds! 😇
Brandi M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very large so I like getting him foods like this one. He seems to like it, but I have to switch up between brands so he doesn't get tired of the same old thing. I think the price point is a little expensive. I would recommend this product to others.
Courtney W.
Oneida, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product didn’t seem to fill my pupper up as well as I would have liked. She seemed to stay hungry and was feeding her 2-3 bowls a day rather then one. Good price and food quality, just not for my dog.
Kimberly C.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If my dog could talk she would say that she loves this food and it makes her coat shiny
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The great thing about Pedigree is that they have so many different kinds that will have your dog covered in all of its stages of life. Price is comparable to other brands but my dogs prefer this!
dulcebetseyvanity
Santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tengo un Great Danes y pesa más de 126 libras y por eso tengo que alimentarlo con lo mejor ya que sus huesos deben estar en la mejor condición posible y con esta comida mi perro esta súper sano y a él le encanta
Amanda W.
mission hills
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve been getting this dog food for about 6 months now and I think my dog loves it! He always finishes his bowl and continues to lick the bowl. He is a large dog and this is perfect for him. I would recommend to other dog owners!

Looking for your answer?