BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree Choice Cuts in gravy.
12 pack.
6 with lamb & vegetables.
6 with chicken.
Food for dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
I've begun feeding my dog canned food along with her dry food to get her to eat more. This was one of the first I've tried. My dog seemed to enjoy one of the types in this combo pack and eat it on the spot, but for the other she was very skeptical and wouldn't eat it right away. That's very unlike my dog, so I wasn't sure if she just didn't like it or knew that there may be something bad about it. If your dog will east anything and you want to get it canned food, this could be for you. But if you have a picky dog, I wouldn't bother.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
I have a German Shepherd/black lab mix and this is his absolute FAVORITE canned food. He's got a sensitive stomach so we worry sometimes about giving him something other than his dry food, but this stuff agrees with him just fine. Cheap, easy to find, and a clean bowl in two minutes flat!
Rocelle R.
Rocelle R.
We had bought this for our dog awhile ago but it had give him diarrhea so we stopped it. He loves the taste but it just upsets his stomach too much. We stick to dry food now. I recommend trying it for your dog but beware that your dog's tummy may not be used to canned foods yet.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
This package is great! Al though i buy another brand simply because my dogs love it, this pedegree package helps me maintane the amount i like to give my dogs, it is not dry, very healthy, my dogs love it when mixed with dry, over all great packaged
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I brought this home the other day and my dogs seemed to really like it but they really go crazy for Ceasars wet food they love those ones so much but they did finish this all gone which is impressive since my dogs are picky
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I don't personally use this for my dog because he has a delicate digestive system, but my friend uses this for their large dogs and they seem to love it. It's a good price for many cans so it'll last you a while
Ali M.
Ali M.
Fort Collins, CO
The price of this twelve pack is what grabbed my attention. After purchasing these, I ended up transitioning my dog over to their dry food as well. He loves his Pedigree!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
As my dog is gotten older we moved from dry dog food to canned. I love that this pedigree one you can actually see the chunks of meat and vegetables. My dog loves it too!
Peggy D.
Peggy D.
Braselton, GA
I like feeding this to my dogs feel like I am helping them stay healthy. They really like the taste of the food. The price point is good as well.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Spring Valley, NY
My dog loves this food he will no eat any other brand! It comes in many different flavors that he loves and it keeps him cheerful and energetic