Pedigree Jumbone Small/Medium Snack Food for Dogs - 2 CT uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY PEDIGREE #81 in Dog Food

Pedigree® Jumbone® Small/Medium Snack Food for Dogs.
Big meaty center.
Fortified with essential vitamins & minerals.
Preferred by 2 out of 3 dogs.
Over Purina Busy Bone Deats®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Boston/ Rat Terrier loves these but for the price sometimes I find myself getting her something else. But these are definitely one of her favorites. She is a small to medium size dog and it’s hard to find something that is serving size appropriate for her in size.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The first time I bought them the dogs really liked them but about halfway through the box they got really hard and the dogs just didn’t seem to like them as much anymore I don’t know if the flavor change but I probably won’t be purchased these
Brianna W.
Stockton, CA
Doesn’t make a mess! It is healthy for your dog, durable enough to keep any dog entertained and occupied. I buy a couple bags at a Rome to have extra in stock they’re recommended for medium size dogs
Kristin A.
My little Chihuahua goes nuts for these treats! My favorite part about them is they leave your dog's breath fresh and not smelling gross. Its also less than $2! I would recommend 10/10
Lisa L.
Milford
My puppy is really picky about food and treats . He is a rather spoiled little dog but he seems to like these . Meaning he will eat them but they are not held in highest regards as he will not growl at you or try to hide them. But anything he does not spit out I am pretty happy with!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both big and small dogs love these affordable treats. Dollar Tree also offers them in single packs. My German Shepherds, Chihuahua, and Yorkie Terrier all loved them.
delanie s.
north attleboro
My pupper loves this product. For a little Pom, she can put this away in no time! She knows exactly what it is when she sees the package and sometimes takes it from the bag when I'm back from shopping when I'm not looking. Haha.
IttyBitty23 f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua would have all of these bones in one day if he could. This bones are great and perfect size for small dogs specially. Easy to handle and easy for them to carry and chew. Love them!!!!
Nicole E.
Pedigree Jumbones are a special occasion treat for my pup. We typically purchase the medium/large size and they last her an entire day. Jumbone is a fair priced brand and we typically purchase one/week. My dog is a 30 pound pit mix. I would recommend for other medium sized dogs.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy these for our dog if we know we'll be gone for a longer period of time. She loves the taste and knows it's a special treat for her! It lasts her a little longer than other treats so it keeps her busy when we are gone.