Pedigree Jumbone Maxi With Beef

Pedigree Jumbone Maxi with Beef (210g)

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree Jumbone Maxi With Beef!
Kayla S.
Chatsworth, GA
Review for: Pedigree Jumbone Maxi with Beef (210g) - Pack of 2
Perfect for my dog when he has behaved, but we try to keep them around for when he goes long periods without going potty in the house, he is doing an amazing job at it and this has really helped reenforce the potty training.
Maya D.
Tongeren
My dog lives this big bone!!! Normally eats a bone in 10 seconds but this one laSts for her to enjoy!!!
Soph B.
England , Wallasey
Review for: Pedigree Jumbone Maxi with Beef (210g) - Pack of 6
My dog loves this bone I always bring him one home from the shop he always like the mini ones

Looking for your answer?