Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
Pedigree Jumbone Long-Lasting Chew For Small & Medium Dogs

Pedigree® Jumbone® Long-Lasting Chew For Small & Medium Dogs

by Pedigree

NULL

Are these dog treats hard or soft?
My dog really loves the bone marrow treats, I wanted to have her try these, but her teeth are very sensitive. Are these super hard? Say I want to break it in half, could I?
Does anyone recommend this product? My dog has a sensitive stomach and a lot of things cause him to have diarrhea but he's a big boy and loves his treats!
Start your review of Pedigree® Jumbone® Long-Lasting Chew For Small & Medium Dogs!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
My dogs love these and they are really good for their teeth!  I usually get these at Target, but you can also find them in some grocery stores, walmarts, etc.  If you buy the value bags, the price is pretty reasonable.  I would recommend these, but supervise your dogs when they are eating, these could be choking hazards.   Pedigree® Jumbone® Long-Lasting Chew For Small & Medium Dogs
Michelle R.
Warren, OH
My dogs love love love these. They have their favorite treats and this is one if their top ones
BJ M.
Davie, FL
This is one of my dogs favorite treats. He has it gone in 2 seconds but he likes it a lot. You can find these at walmart.
Angela E.
Mobile, AL
My dog loves these she will devour these in one sitting if I would let her. She loves them. Dogs eat by smell so the better something smells the more they are going to consume.
Jessica M.
Great product for the doggos! Keeps them entertained for a while and is great for them... the flavor makes them love it even more.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
Both big and small dogs love these affordable treats. Dollar Tree also offers them in single packs. My German Shepherds, Chihuahua, and Yorkie Terrier all loved them.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
My dog is obsessed with this treat! Well, she loves to eat, but this one is her favorite.
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
Pedigree® Jumbone® Long-Lasting Chew For Small & Medium Dogs uploaded by Heather R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Pedigree Jumbone My Mika likes to carry with her so when she wants a snack she can munch on her. Mika really seems to enjoy these.
Gisselle M.
houston tx
Sin duda me encanta!! Y a mi perrita mucho más! Muy económica y súper súper deliciosa para los perros
crystal G.
If my dogs love it , then I love it ! I love my babies and i want the best for them <3.