BY PEDIGREE

Feed the Good™ Dogs Bring Out The Good In Us.™ Pedigree Brings Out The Good In Them.™It all starts with tasty food they love and the right nutrition to keep them healthy and happy.

Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I HATE the smell of this stuff! Even though my dog likes it I try not to buy this one because I feel like the smell lingers in my house even after my dog finishes his bowl of food
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not my pups favorites, she is super picky. She had a few bites of it and then wanted nothing to do with it. I believe it was the texture she didn't like. Oddly she stays away from certain textures. But my other pup, he loved it!! They are super affordable!
Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
My dogs love this food , please understand my dog is very picky. She eats this stuff like in a blink of the eye. I totally recommend this.
Tony B.
chicago, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs have seemed to like this formula. Their fur seems noticeable shinier too and the price is competitive
Caitlin H.
My dog lives This! She eats this mixed in with lams puppy food and she sprouted like a bean, her coat is soft
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
My dog loves this food, seems to be a bit better than the chicken byproducts. The price is very affordable.