BY PEDIGREE

Feed the Good™ Dogs Bring Out The Good In Us.™ Pedigree Brings Out The Good In Them.™It all starts with tasty food they love and the right nutrition to keep them healthy and happy.

Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the Pedigree wet dog food. We bought it at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. I have a small but older Puggle so he really enjoys the wet dog food. I recommend this brand and type of wet dog food to other pet owners!
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix a half can of this in each of my two Doberman' dry food and they love it. They won't eat any ground canned food. Only the chunks in gravy and they like this brand the best.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups really enjoyed this mixed in with their dry food. It smells gross if you ask me but if they like I'll keep buying it.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
My dog Chloe loves this chicken vegetable wet food!! She can't eat without it now! She really enjoys it!!
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Pedigree Homestyle is great for your dogs i would reccommed this product to all family and friends....
Chloe O.
manchester
Amazing product, provides the right nutrition and a range off products to suit the needs of the dog. Also the have puppy, juvenile and adult foods and the provide how much the dog should be in taking dependent of their size and weight
Nisha K.
Kochi
This is a very healthy wholesome meal for my dog . I mix the gravy with rice and she enjoys it completely . I will refill it again and would recommend this to other per owners too. It works smoothly in the digestion process and i have not seen any issues in my dog .