Pedigree® Home Style Meals™ Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor in Gravy Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE

A meaty homestyle taste your dog will love. Packed with high-quality ingredients, formulated to provide your dog complete and balanced nutrition. Daily feeding guide: Feed 1/2 to 1 can daily per 10 lb. of adult dog. Refrigerate after opening (up to 3 days) Serve at room temperature.

Maegan G.
I have a 60+lb Siberian Husky/Pit mix and he loves this dog food! I mix it with a scoop of dry food & he devours it! Straight out of the can it looks like a real home made meal and it's not super thick & formed to the can when you pour it out. 🐶
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The dogs gobble this up in seconds, and they never have issues going to the bathroom like a lot of different brands.
Michelle M.
Columbia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Rocky absolutely loves the home style favorites wet food. He would eat just that everyday if I let him
Brandy C.
My dog loves chicken and rice. I trust pedigree dog food rather than buying the more cheaper brands.
Jeneia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog didn't even touch this I don't think he's a fan of can/wet food at all