Pedigree® Home style Meals™ Prime Rib, Rice & Vegetable Flavor in Gravy Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE

* Six delicious new recipes featuring real beef, chicken and lamb flavors and hearty inclusions.

* Packed with high-quality ingredients, formulated to provide your dog complete and balanced nutrition.

* A meaty homestyle taste your dog will love.

PEDIGREE® Homestyle Meals™ Prime Rib, Rice, and Vegetable Flavor in Gravy  is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
878 Kcal Me/Kg
329 Kcal Me/Can

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken (Source Of Linoleic Acid), Meat By-Products, Beef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavor, Whole Rice, Dehydrated Green Beans, Dehydrated Carrots, Guar Gum, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate), Added Color, Natural Prime Rib Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention)

Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 4 years old Treeing Walker Coonhound. I would say, she's a picky eater but she likes this one. She always finished it off which is a good thing! I don't like the smell though.. but my dog loves it, so that's a 5 stars!
Alix G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me and my boyfriend bought like 20 cases of this dog food for both our dogs. There is enough food and one can forward to small dogs. They love this food I can't believe how fast they finish eating this. I only feed them wet food once a day and they get so excited when I do. I would recommend it for any owner of dogs I'm pretty sure one can can you feed a big dog or it can feed two small dogs.

This gets a five out of five form me!
Shellby M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this to my dog as his “special treat” when he does good like at the groomer or vet or a trip to the dog park and in special occasions such as his birthday or holidays but he loves it the second he sees the can he’s begging!
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this stuff! I don't give it to them daily but when I do I mix it in with their dry food and they can't get enough. I have four dogs all sizes and all of them love it. Definitely a nice treat for your pets!