Pedigree Healthy Weight Dog Food

Pedigree® Healthy Weight Dog Food.
Low-fat, corn-free.
Recipe for optimal weight control.
Added protein to help maintain muscles and promote fullness.
Fiber blend to help support healthy digestion.
Formulated for the 4 universal needs of all dogs.
Oral care.
Skin & coat.
Food for dogs. see more...

Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
My dog eats all of his food and hopefully enjoys it, however for dinner I do mix a little wet food.. he eats it but it just depends on how much energy he exerts throughout the day
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three dogs and they love this brand of dog food. Helped drop some weight in my wiener/Jack Russell mix. I get the food from Wal-Mart and buy the biggest bag possible lol. It lasts longer and I really like the easy zip up bag it is so convenient and wish more animal food bags came like this
Bre A.
Helped to easily drop some extra pounds on my pup. I use it with both my blue heeler and my miniature dachshund. I get a great deal on this for the money especially when I order it on Amazon Prime and it's shipped directly to my door.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
DON'T FEED YOUR DOGS PEDIGREE AT ALL. I'm being totally serious when I say this. My German Spitz, Bear just had to get treatments done because he got an abscess on his anal gland. Turns out that he only needed around 20 calories a day but pedigree offers more than 50 a can. Basically he got a blood clot and was SCREAMING in pain. I highly suggest you switch to Purina. Even my vet said that pedigree food is not for pups. Their main ingredient is corn which dogs don't need obviously. There's probably around 2% real meat and more by product meat then anything (the bad meat parts like the legs, gizzards etc.) Reconsider what you're feeding your dog!
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
My dogs love this dog food! They love the taste! I was recommended this product by family and the pros are that there isn't any digestive problems. Cons are the price. I have 1 jackaranian and 1 scottie dog. I would buy this product again. As pricey as this product is, you won't be going to buy this dog food every month, so you get your money's worth.
Robin F.
You could do a lot better! I have trained dogs for over 30 years and most of the dogs that come to me eating this food have skin and coat issues. Most use this food because of price and ease of finding it, and while it is easy to just pick up dog food at the grocery store it is not less expensive. My 40ld dog needs 3 1/2 cups a day compared to 3/4 cup in a super premium. Do your dog a favor, buy something else.
Ashlee L.
We used to purchase Pedigree for our Maltipom, until we read the ingredients label. Their top
Ingredients are corn meal and chicken by product... Even though it's inexpensive, it's not the the best nutritional choice for your fur baby. I'd recommend spending a few extra bucks and looking for a brand that has actual chicken at the top of the list.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
I found that my dog does enjoy the taste of this food but the veterinary warned me that it was very greasy, and it was. I just don't want my dog to be eating something that looks unhealthy to me. I prefer other brands and will not be rebuying.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
By far my dogs favorite food. Since he is overweight (insert shameful emoji face) we were looking for something to help him out. He seems to enjoy it since he eats it all. He has lost weight since switching to this brand. Will buy again.
Stephanie F.
Please please please do not feed this to your dogs. Or ANY FOOD YOU CAN BUY IN A SUPERMARKET OR GROCERY STORE. Stay away from food coloring, by-products, wheat, corn. They are soooo bad for your dogs, why do you think they are so cheap?! Buy from a pet store like Petco, Petsmart, etc.