BY PEDIGREE

With rice, lamb, and omega's to promote health and longevity. Rich in nutrients that help dogs stay young at heart. Healthy Longevity: We're for dogs. Tail-wagging. Face licking. Rub-my-belly dogs. Dogs who'd do pretty much anything for us, even give up their left paw. A companion like this deserves a long and happy life. Our Healthy Longevity recipe is specially formulated to provide adult dogs the special nutrients they need to support their hearts, minds and immune systems. Overall Good Health: antioxidants. our Advanced Antioxidant Recipe Blend - including vitamins A, C & E - helps maintain a strong immune system and promotes overall good health. Think of antioxidants as an invisible fence, protecting every cell in your dog's body. Cognitive Function: DHA. Fish oils are rich in DHA, all that brain food helps support cognitive function. So when dogs grow older, they'll keep all that hard-earned wisdom. Healthy Heart: omega 3's. Omega 3's aren't just good for you, they're good for your dog. These fatty acids help keep your dog's heart healthy and filled with plenty of love. We're for dogs. Some people are for the whales. Some are for the trees. We're for dogs. The big ones and the little ones. The guardians and the comedians. The pure breeds and the mutts. We're for walks, runs and romps. Digging, scratching, sniffing and fetching. We're for dog parks, dog doors and dog days. And if there were an international holiday for dogs, on which all dogs were universally recognized for their contribution to the quality of life on earth, we'd be for that too. Because we're for dogs. And we've spent over sixty years working to make them as happy as they've made us. Developed with vets - recommended by top breeders. Pedigree Healthy Longevity is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

• What's the best way to make a dog like dry food. I've given my pups...2 Answers
Pedigree Healthy Longevity Dry Dog Food 3.5 lb. Bag
  • "We have tried all different brands and flavours of dog food for our dog." in 2 reviews
  • "The enormous amounts of by products and unknown chemicals are both a mixture for bad gas, bad breath and LOTS of poop." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts me a long time and my dog really does love it. " in 1 review
Robby K.
Robby K.
Darien, IL
My golden doodle loves this food, I can normally find much bigger bags of it at Sam's Club. I typically buy the chicken and rice flavor blend for him. While I know some people have had to start putting things like gravy on their dogs food or switching brands my dog Tucker has never had any problem. He is healthy and still had puppy like energy despite being 8 years old. It keeps his fur healthy too.
Cora D.
Cora D.
Long Beach, CA
We just recently switched our dogs food to this kind and she loved it. We mixed in her old food to the new stuff to slowly transition her it to it and she would not touch any of her old food! She would just eat around it.
I have no complaints about this brand of dog food.
Giovanni R.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I love this product for my dog because it is a healthy choice to keep my dogs healthy. The price is a little high but totally worth it and I usually buy it at either target or Costco. I would definitely buy again.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Great value pack lasted 2-3 months for both of my dogs they seemed to enjoy their food their hair was super shiny healthy looking and I in my opinion think the quality of pedigree had to do with it
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
This was perfect for my dog until she got sick. She got sick after eating this food for months. It was strange and as soon as we switched food she was fine. So, it was good while it lasted.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN
The only healthy dry food he will eat tried others and won't eat any other he gets two cups every night so everything is good till morning and comparable to other food in price
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I bought this bag because it was small and i needed some dog food for when I take my dog on road trips and its perfect! Works like a dream and my dog seems to like the food.
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Beaumont, CA
I use this dog food all the time for both of my dogs and they really love it. I've tried other products but it gives them diarrhea I am very pleased with this dog food
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Pedigree is the best dog food brand there is in my opinion. It is good quality and all of my previous pets have always enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend.
David Q.
David Q.
Orlando, FL
I can't really give my opinion about thus since I don't eat this product. But what I do know is that both my dogs love this and have not gotten tired about it.
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert
What's the best way to make a dog like dry food. I've given my pups wet food for like ever, but is so pricey.