BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree GOOD BITES Dog Treat - For Dog - Adult - Grilled Steak Flavor

• Perfect for training and satisfies your pet eating needs
  • Appetizing grilled steak flavor will keep your dog mouth watering

Indications:

Animal Health Concern: Hip Joint

Ingredients: Ground Whole Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine &amp; Chondroitin), Wheat Flour, Animal Fat, Sufficient Water for Processing, Corn Gluten Meal, Salmon Meal, Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Glucosamine &amp; Chondroitin), Gelatin, Gr</p>

Maria C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 5 year old chihuahua and he loves this treats. I give him one every day and I can notice how happy he gets. It's good quality and price. I recommend to all dog owners. I repurchase every 3 months or so, and theirs usually coupons available all the time.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
My oldest dog is 12 years old so she suffers from issues with her bones and joints. These are the perfect treat for your dogs and they are getting help with bone and joint issues.
Cynthia W.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Easy way to give my dog joint relief. Dogs seem to enjoy the treats. Can be expensive. Would recommend to others.
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
My dog loves these treats and they really help with her joints since she is getting older.